Chapter 60 (Final Part): Room 288!

=========================

It's the last room, one more room and Logan can go and deal with Gionna, who knows what Mandy's got her doing right now, you might think that miss Rose is all smiles and sweetness but she's not, she's sick and twisted, not quite like Logan and Gionna but that sweet smile is just a trap, a hot trap but still a trap.

Logan left Iyo satisfied then checked his phone for the next room number, this one was up another floor and a suite, which Logan obviously won't realise till he's in the room but Steph only gives those rooms to the none wrestling WWE people, he's obviously not sure but there is someone pretty special behind this door, which he only knew when the door opened and he saw WWE Hall of Famer, Torrie Wilson with a smile on her face.

Logan: Uh... Hi.

Logan wasn't expecting to see her, sure he had Nikki Bella and Summer Rae a couple weeks back but this isn't it, Torrie Wilson was a big part of Logan's childhood, sure he never watched wrestling but he has seen Playboy magazine's before and they loved Torrie Wilson on the front cover.

Torrie: Come on Champ. You got a job to do.

Torrie reached for him and pulled him into the room, pushing him against the door to close it, Logan was too caught up in his own thoughts to even compute that she's pressing against him and running her hands down his body, everything right now was perfect, the look on her face as she looked up to him, a small grin on her lips, the feeling of her soft hands tugging at the shorts he's wearing, she knew what she was doing to the poor boy but that's how she liked them, Logan's not going to be in charge this time, she it.

Torrie: I've got a bit of a mommy kink. Is that gonna be a problem?

She asked braking him out of his little trance, her hands moving back up his body and wrapping around his neck, her body still against his which forced him to look down, straight down her bra and into her cleavage, a sight he's dreamed about seeing many times but now it's happening, he's not actually sure what to say, he's never fucked someone with a mommy kink before, a daddy one, sure, they all have daddy issues but very few fuck a younger man and make him call her mommy.

Logan managed to get his barrings together just enough to answer her, he was going to say "No", of course he was, he's not going to let a mommy kink get in the way of him fucking Torrie Wilson, however, as soon as he opened his mouth to speak, she stopped him by placing her entire hand over his mouth, it sounds creepy but she smelt nice, a small vanilla scent on her hands.

Torrie: That's a good boy ~ Come on.

Now that part Logan did like, he's not sure why but there's something about being called a good boy during sex that just makes him do better and fucked them till their eyes go crossed, again, Logan didn't say anything as she dragged him to the bedroom in the suite, they passed the small kitchen and lounge area, then a small dinning table, leading into the bedroom.

Torrie pushed him onto the bed, making him watch as she shut the door behind her, Logan watched her walk back towards him, only wearing her underwear, her hips swaying side to side, his eyes couldn't help but explore her body, she had a perfect body when in the WWE but now it's just sexy, she's matured perfectly and to some, she's never been more sexy, Logan can see why.

Torrie: Everything alright?

He honestly looked in his own world so she got a little worried that he didn't want to be here, she knows about Logan Kenway, who doesn't these days, he beat Roman Reigns at Crown Jewel for the Universal Championship and has fucked his way through most of the locker rooms, no one saying a bad thing about him, but he isn't really saying much, sure she stopped him earlier but now he just seems, elsewhere.