Chapter 50: Crown Jewel!

{Here we are, Chapter 50, I honestly didn't think this story would get past Chapter 10 but here it is, from all the support you guys have giving me for this story to BD_DB_69 for hounding me to update this more and more. Thanks to everyone and I hope you continue to Enjoy the story because I'm not sure when the End is, I haven't even got close to it! Also a bit of a longer one here! Enjoy & Take Care!}

=========================

Logan wasn't sure what to say, he just looked down to her as she smiled up to him, a small bag in her hand and extremely pregnant belly hidden under a nice dress, Logan just got done fucking a bunch of women and she gets here now.

Alexis: Well? Surprise!?

Logan eventually snapped out of it and chuckled, pulling her into a hug, a kiss then gently bringing her into the room, he thought she was going to stay at home and watch but apparently she had other plans.

Alexis: I know I wasn't supposed to come here but I wanted to be here for your big night. I know how hard you've worked and I wanted to be right here. Win or lose.

Logan smiled to her as he took her hands in his, kissed them both then put them around him and brought her into another hug, only this time he pressed the kiss to her head as his hand ran through her hair.

Logan: I love you, so much right now.

Alexis smiled up to him, then tiptoed, she fooled him and surprised him none the less, he's normally a tough guy to surprise but she got him this time, making him smile down to her, he's actually so happy she's here right now, he didn't think he'd want her here as much as he does right now that she is, tomorrow will either be the best night of his life so far or it'll be heartbreaking, either way, he's glad Alexis will be here with him for it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the big night, the WWE world is buzzing for Tonight's Main Event, Logan Kenway will set foot inside Hell in a Cell for the first time in his life, while going up against the most dominant World Wrestling Champion in recent Decades, things aren't looking too well for Logan but he preferred when the odds are against him, that way his opponent will underestimate him and he can strike...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

... The Cell got into position as the crowd are more then ready for this, it's been a long time coming for Logan to stand in such a structure but also to face off against Roman, this match can go either way but most are putting their money on the side of the man with nothing to lose but everything to gain, never count out the underdog...