Chapter 18: Just Another Day!

=========================

Logan's back home in Orlando, waking up in the morning to an already awake Alexis sitting up and watching the Tv, he's not sure what she was watching, all he did do was put his arm around her, resting his right hand on her growing bump, making her smile down to them while he gently rubbed his thumb.

Alexis: It's really early.

Logan took a deep breath still trying to wake himself up, Alexis would have told him to go back to sleep but he can't once Logan's awake, he's awake, no naps and no tiredness, he's brain won't let him be tired.

Logan: What time is it?

She told him that it was just after 6 in the morning, she's got used to waking up the early hours, either from Alex kicking up a storm or the morning sickness, either way, 6 in the morning is a lay in for her now.

Logan: Just get it over with and kill me.

She chuckled down to him as she took his hand and pressed her lips to his hand, she's still wearing that engagement ring on her hand, she hates taking it off, she dreads to think how much he spent on it but that did't matter to her, Logan could be a regular guy with a 9 to 5 and she'd still love him to the sun and back.

Alexis: I wouldn't do that to you ~

Alexis leant down to kiss him making him smile a little but then she got out the bed to get showered for the day, well, she'll have a bath but the same reason implies, she stopped however when Logan spoke she smiled when she saw his head in her pillow.

Logan: Why not? Then I'd be able to rest in peace.

Alexis loved hi sense of humour but it only really showed when he didn't take his medication, yes, Logan takes meds for his ADHD, it helps his mind relax so he can because shut down when he needs to, although when he doesn't take it he can either be a handful or a laugh.

Alexis: Come on, bath time.

Alexis disappeared into the bathroom but not before watching him sit completely up in the blink of an eye saying "I'm up", Alexis giggled to him while getting the tub ready, not too hot but not too cold, Logan joined her in the bathroom, standing just behind her hugging her into him.

Logan: I can't wait till Alex is here.

Logan sighed a little resting his chin on her shoulder his hands on their daughter as Alexis smiled to him, they agreed to settle on Alexandra, bit of an old school name but it can be shortened in more ways then one, Logan also loves Ancient Greece so he was really excited to name their daughter that.

Alexis: Not long now, 5 more months. Then you'll be woken up by her cries in the middle of the night.

Alexis looked to him as the bath still filled in front of them, it's one of those nice corner tubes with jet's that helps Alexis relax a little better when he's not around, when Logan is here he does everything he can do to make Alexis more comfortable, although he didn't really agree with her on that part.

Logan: No chance, before the sun rises she's your daughter.

Logan kissed her cheek then unwrapped his arms from her, leaving her there as he went to the cabinate to get his meds, only Alexis and the people who need to know now's he takes medication, it works since no one even seems to know he actually had ADHD.

Alexis: Did you just quote Lion King at me. At me!

Logan smiled to her as she was being a little over dramatic about it, he thought it was cute while she gently hit his shoulder, Logan however took what he needed to then shook his head with a "yuck".