Chapter 31: Payback!

*I'm going to try and get this back to Daily updates and back on track with that schedule I made but followed for maybe 3 days, I'm going to try, let's see how long this works for😅! Enjoy!*

=========================

It's Saturday the 2nd and time for Payback, Logan woke up pretty stiff that morning, he really did over do it last night but he can still push through tonight, he can ignore the discomfort for a 30 minute match, it's to help Austin and his character, Logan's main title runs are pretty much done now, not for good but for a while anyway, he wants to push the kid and help him in ways others haven't, John tried but Logan's hoping that this will be the added push he needs.

Lucy: Are you sure you can go out there tonight?

Logan smiled over to Lucy as she's been stuck by him this whole time, he didn't mind, he likes her plus she's got her part to play in this whole story later on down the road, Logan wants to help the next Generation, Lucy falls into that category.

Logan: I'll be fine, this is't my first radio buckaroo.

She chuckled to him as she was ready, she only needed to get to hair and make-up but Logan's at the Co-Main event, their match is before Seth against Shinsuke, Logan and Austin have worked hard on the match tonight, Logan also needs it to take his mind off stuff, Alexis is still ignoring him, well, sort of, he'd rather she did actually ignore him, that way he wouldn't get hope every time she did talk to him.

Lucy: You look great...

Logan turned to her as he finally got his gear on, this is his first Pay Per View 1 on 1 Match since the accident, he wanted to look good and make a big impact, the fans won't realise what this match means to him but it means a lot, Logan wanted to look his best and the gear defiantly brings out the atmosphere in the match, Logan's wearing pretty much all black with a little lighter black adding to the design.

Lucy: ... Now take it off.

Logan laughed a little as she put her arms around his neck, he would have if his match wasn't literally coming up right now, The Miz and LA Knight *Yeah!*, just ended their pretty top tear fight, meaning it's now his turn to bring the roof down.

Logan: Later, go get ready.

Logan walked her out the locker room and slapped her ass in the direction of hair and make-up, Lucy just giggled and blow him a kiss, Logan caught it and put it in his pocket for latter, making her smile, he was seconds from going towards the Gorilla till he heard his phone go off, he should have ignored it but a quick check wouldn't kill anyone and he's glad he did.

Lexi👑💖👼: Be careful tonight.

Me: Are you going to be watching?

Lexi👑💖👼: Yeah.

Logan sighed a little as he now knew that she's at home watching him, Leah's probably watching as well, he's still not really sure how to make things better but all he does know is too leave her alone when a women asks for space, the last thing to do is keep going on and on at them, plus Alexis can get pretty pissed without getting mad, it's admirable but only when she does it to others, not at him.

Me: Thanks. Love you.

Lexi👑💖👼: You too.

That's a start, she didn't respond to that last night, so a response might mean she's getting less mad at him, although that's not the case, Alexis is just trying to be nice and let him know even though he did piss her off, she has his back when he needs her to, Logan knew what he did wrong he's just not sure how to fix it.