Chapter 36: The Alpha Vs The Great One!

=========================

It's the Blue Brand and Logan has been asked to do a pretty big thing, The Rock is back and he has requested a short story with Logan, obviously Logan wasn't sure what to say, or even if this is real, so after he was ready, Logan walked around the backstage area trying to find Dwayne to see if he's got this right, Lucy is getting ready because Bronson won't be part of the pack till after his match with Corbin at NXT No Mercy and Jermaine won't be part till this Monday.

Logan: Dwayne!?

Logan saw The Rock talking with Hunter at the Gorilla, both Icon's turned to see him walking towards them, Logan was honestly a little stunned by this, when Logan got here, Dwayne had left, then the crash and Logan never thought he'd meet the Brahma Bull, Logan watched him and Stone Cold every chance he got when he was a kid.

Hunter: Perfect timing. Dwayne's here to help push you into a "Heel". I figured you could do with the push.

Logan just let out an amused gasp then shook The Rock's hand, Dwayne's bigger then Logan, hes 6'5 and near 290 pounds of pure muscle, Logan's not quite near that but he's not going to turn down the chance to work with one of the best Wrestlers of all time.

Logan: Yeah, no problem. Thanks for the help.

Dwayne chuckled to him as Logan's a 32 year old guy that's pretty much meeting his hero, Logan never really had idols as a kid but if anyone was it, it's this man here, it didn't take Logan long though to relax as the trio started in little stories and laughter, mainly about Logan and Alexis, Dwayne's met her more then once and has on more then one occasion, complimented her in ring ability.

Dwayne: Damn, fiery little Bliss? How'd you survive that?

They already talked about the crash and Logan going through therapy for nearly 2 years after, they knew about Alexis being his rock the entire time, Logan was proud of it though, he was supposed to have died in that crash but instead, with the help of the women he loves, he's alive and walking, back to doing what he loves, most guys would be more secretive with the amount of stuff that Alexis did for him but Logan's proud of it, he's proud of her, she could have easily have giving up on him but she didn't.

Logan: I do what I'm told.

Dwayne and Hunter both laughed and patted each of his upper arms, Dwayne holding his shoulder more then not as they knew what it's like being in marriages and what not, that's the secret to being happy, just doing what you've been told, it took Logan a little while to learn that but he's got there eventually.

Hunter: Alright, it's nearly show time. You two ready to kick it off.

Logan was ready, a little nervous because he's going un scripted against the Great One, The Brahma Bull, The Rock, he'll get over it as Lucy joined them, wearing close to what Logan's wearing, her own "Rebel, Bad Boy" get up, she has black leather pants, black boots and a white tank top, Logan's wearing pretty much the same just with black jeans, a normal white shirt and a black jacket...

... Logan and Stevie walked out the curtain to cheers, he hasn't really done anything "Heel" yet but this should push him to do it, Logan actually looked forward to this now that he's out the Gorilla, seeing them cheering him, knowing that their friends and loved ones are all watching, it's making him pretty happy, so he held out his left hand behind him, not looking at Stevie but she still took his hand in his, together they walked down to the ring, Logan ignoring the fans which was actually tougher then he thought, especially seeing the kids wearing his merch front row, seeing the look on their faces as he walked past instead of acknowledged them generally broke his heart.