Chapter 22: England!

==========================

Logan's ready and getting packed for his trip home to England, he's actually not nervous, he's more excited, not to dis his birth father in front of everyone but to get this over with, once they have both said their peace, he can leave and they can go their separate ways, then he can focus all his time on the WWE and his family.

Logan: What are you doing?

Logan asked while dropping his bag by the front door, Alexis is leaning on the kitchen island on her phone, she smiled up to him while he walked over to her, wrapping her in his arms as he saw her on Twitter.

Alexis: Some guys not really happy with my latest post...

She didn't really care but it still got on her nervous that people on social media think they know what their talking about just because they've watched something for years, you aren't a movie director because you've been watching films all you life, Logan decided to get involved hitting a home run to shut the guy up.

@AlexaBliss_WWE and 7 others - Get body slammed through your kitchen table, then chat shit dipstick.

Alexis looked from her phone over to him as he was looking to his phone, a small smile on his face till he saw her looking at him and quickly moved his phone into his pocket, trying to play it off like nothing has happened.

Logan: We should get moving, traffic and all.

Logan walked away from her as the dogs are all set for the next 2 or 3 days, Pam and Duncan said they'd watch them, which they of course appreciate but they have no idea what it's like to look after 5 dogs and a wild Logan.

Alexis: We're flying there. 

Logan shrugged while going to move their things into the back of the car that's taking them to the airport, Alexis giggled at him while he got both praise and hate for responding like that but that's why she tries to keep him off Social Media, it's not that easy, he's like a kid at a candy store when it comes to people on Social Media, Logan can wined people up on there for hours.

Alexis: You going to miss your girls?

She teased while sitting in the back seat, the driver gave them a confused look but that just made it all so much better when the public have no idea that they all fuck each other, he's not sure when the WWE started his but he was pretty much one of the first to bring in the whole "Main girl" concept, when he and Alexis went official he started making it difficult for others to fuck her, they had to ask him and he'd say "Yes" or "No", the girls however actually started to like it like that, starting a whole new set on rules for everyone to follow.

Logan: We're gonna be gone 2 days max. I'm sure they'll find something to keep them happy.

Alexis hugged into him while Logan sighed peacefully, he was bummed about not winning at SummerSlam but he's only just got back, it wouldn't have been fair if he won a World title on his first full match back, he however has a big story coming up with Austin and the US title, if he wins the belt or not, is something unknown to everyone except the people who needs to know, either way, Logan will get his Payback.

Alexis: I'm sure they will.

Logan chuckled to the thought as he didn't expect any of them to wait for him, it's fine as well, their not his main's, although Gionna is getting close, he's keeping her close to his chest, he couldn't tell her not to fuck anyone anyway, the girls like a horny rabbit, she just humps, it doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl, you really think she and Demi didn't use that whip from Wrestlemania 38, that's from Demi's personal collection.