Chapter 42 {Part - 2}: Room 342!

=========================

Logan's ready to get moving, he left Tiffany pretty well satisfied and sure he didn't get to shoot a load but he didn't really care, he was more happy that he left Tiffany with a smile then getting himself off that's what this room is for, he's not sure who's behind door number 342 but he is a little excited to find out.

Logan's kinda just hoping that they'd get him off, he's not sure he can handle another beginner like Tiffany, he needs to fuck whoever's in this room, so he knocked then waited for someone to tell him to enter, however, that didn't happen, instead the door was opened for him, and he was greeted by a naked Natalya, right in front of him.

Natalya: What took you so long?

She asked grabbing the rim of his shorts and tugged him into the room, Logan let her do what she wanted, they've fucked before and although he's been enjoying having control over the girls these past few weeks, Natalya is always the one in charge.

Natalya: I know it's you Logan...

She pushed him against the wall after shutting the door and it wasn't soft either, he's pretty sure theirs now a hole in the wall from the force of her pushing him, she's stronger then she looks, she wasn't interested in playing though and fiddled with his shorts, Logan knew he's going to get his release now.

Natalya: ... Keep the mask on though. It's kinda hot ~

Logan chuckled while she tipped the mask to kiss him quickly but then covered his face again, Logan stayed against the wall while Natalya kissed down his body, Logan did enjoy his time with Natalya but he couldn't do more then he was aloud since she's Tyson's girl, if she wants then Logan might add her to the Pack but it'll be breaking the rules and that's a big no no in the WWE.

Natalya: Your already hard? Is this your first stop or last?

Logan again smiled as she's just starting a random conversation like they just bumped into each other in the hallway at an Arena but in reality, Natalya's on her knees jerking his cock off lightly with her right hand, adding a little spit after she asked him her question.

Logan: Second. I had Tiffany from NXT just now. It was her first time.

Logan leant on his shoulders more, pushing his waist out helping Natalya in taking his shorts off, now leaving him naked with only the mask on, the longer Logan wore it the easier it was to get used to wearing so he didn't really mind, it wouldn't be the first or last time he fucked in a mask.

Natalya: Aw ~ Did you make her feel good? First times can be scary ~

She was just teasing and knew he meant it was her first time doing this sort of thing, Logan though nodded feeling a little bit proud of what he did for Tiffany, not many in this situation would do that and he knows it but he also knows that if Tiffany didn't want to come back again for the wrong reasons, he's have to deal with a pissed of Steph, then a pissed off Alexis and neither is fun to deal with, Alexis was mad at Logan a little while ago and she pretty much ignored him, that was her at like a 30, imagine her at full.

Natalya: Oh, I forgot. Wait on the bed.

Logan did as she told him as she disappeared into the joining room, he's really not sure what's going on, so he just sat there, naked and waiting, the rooms weren't bad, a lot like his one upstairs, just a bed, couple of armchairs and a small table with a Tv on the wall, it's nice, then again they don't really need much since most of the WWE talent are only here for a night at the most, some just use it for a pit stop then catch the next flight home.