Chapter 2: It's The 5th of July!

=========================

Logan's made his way back to his place in New York, he isn't here much but it's really convenient to have homes all around the country, he has one here in New York, one in California, actually just down the road from Mike and Maryse's place, one in Texas which again is rarely used then the one in Orlando where a certain someone is calling him from.

Logan: Ello gorgeous. I was about to call you. How are ya?

Logan is walking around getting a few things ready for the party tonight, the place is big enough for people to pass out while a couple of people in his bed, although he wasn't too bothered about that, he was more focused on his pregnant girlfriend on the face time right now...

 They first met back in 2019, it was Alexis that taught Logan about this whole "Whoever you want" thing, since their first night together, they kept on going back for more and more, she was by his side when he got in the accident and a big part of...

... They first met back in 2019, it was Alexis that taught Logan about this whole "Whoever you want" thing, since their first night together, they kept on going back for more and more, she was by his side when he got in the accident and a big part of why he's still walking now, although the whole baby part was an honest accident, he was told his swimmers wouldn't swim anymore.

Alexis: I'm better now seeing you. I watched you on RAW, you looked good~

Logan smiled as he balanced the phone so he can still talk to her while getting in the shower, he always washes in the morning it makes him feel fresh for the day, Alexis also didn't mind seeing him in the shower while they made a little small talk, he calls her every single day just to talk to her, she's what the guys call "The Main Girl", Alexis is Logan's.

Logan: Is she behaving?

Alexis smiled while remembering the Gender Reveal the other day, she didn't think she was ready for a baby when she first found out she was pregnant but the closure and closure to the due date, the more excited they both are to meet their little baby girl.

Alexis: As much as you would. She's your daughter after all.

Logan smiled while continuing to get washed up, Alexis played a little game with him to give her a show, nothing wrong with seeing your number #1 guy all wet and soapy, Logan was of course happy too, he didn't care about leaks or what not, he's done worse in his life then a sex tape.

Logan: I can't wait to get home and give you the real thing~

Alexis liked that idea but he's going to be here for a few more days, Alexis didn't mind, she has her friends and parents nearby to help her when she needs it, Logan just felt a little bad for leaving her all alone back in Orlando, Alexis thought it would be best if she stayed put, it has made her life a little easier but that was just because she doesn't need to travel.

Alexis: Do me a favour though. Have enough fun for the both of us, I miss you.

Logan's spent the last near 2 years being at home, with Alexis and the dogs, he loves the dogs but good God there are a lot of them, now he's been away from them though for a few days, he just wants to go home to them already.