Chapter 5: Monday Night RAW!

==========================

It's time for Monday Night RAW and the continuation of Logan's story with Colby and the others, the fans around the world have been buzzing about his return last week and are looking forward to see what The Alpha does next, before all of that though, Logan has to keep a certain Irish Lass Kicker happy, that of course means that the doors locked while he pounds into her from behind, pushing her up against the locker room wall.

Becky: Shit ~ You better not stop ~ Keep going ~

Logan bit his bottom lip while pulling her hips into his thrusts, the feeling of his cock going in and out of her pussy was so arousing that they've both already cam multiply times, to the point where Logan's used up all the rubbers he brought with him for the week, he's going raw right now into the milf's pussy.

Logan: You know we need to stop soon right?

Logan asked while he kept up his thrusts, the sound of Becky's ass hitting his groan filled the room as Becky looked at him over her left shoulder, her left hand pressed against the wall pushing herself into him more while her right hand rubbed at her clit, drawing her close to her 4th orgasm already.

Becky: You stop fucking me and I'll rip your head off...

Becky said past the moans with panting breaths, Logan moved his hands from her hips to her ass, spreading her cheeks apart so he can watching his cock fully enter the Irish born's pussy, if sex with milf's is this amazing, Logan really can't wait till his daughter's here.

Logan: Which head? I kinda need the lower one to keep going.

Becky put her left hand on his chest pushing him out of her, Logan did pull out enough so Becky can turn to face him, quickly jumping up to him, wrapping her limbs around him, Logan moved her to the nearby bench laying her down on the wood while pushing himself back inside her, holding onto the bench pounding away as quick as he possibly can.

Logan: This gonna be 5 now?

Becky pulled his face towards hers, slipping her tongue into his mouth as he was right, she felt her 5th orgasm rush through her clenching her pussy muscles around Logan making it really tricky for him not to just blow his load inside her, only issue is, he doesn't know if she's on birth control and Logan's not looking to break the rules by getting another man's main girl pregnant, not without permission from all arties of course.

Becky: Get up...

Logan did as she told him, sitting on the bench as Becky stood up with wobbly legs, Logan managed to pull her onto his lap, side saddle position pushing his lips to hers this time, his right arm wrapped around her with his left hand, rubbing her wet pussy between her legs, Becky however wanted something else and pulled him off her.

Becky: ... Stop wasting time and give me what I want~

Becky instructed him, gripping his face in her right hand while jerking his cock off with her left, Logan nodded to her making her smile, give him a little kiss then turn, spreading his legs and holding herself up by his knees.

Becky: Cum on my ass~

Becky knew he wouldn't cum inside her and she can't blame him, her birth control ran out the other day so she wanted it in another way, Logan placed his cock between her ass cheeks, using his hands to squeeze them together, letting Becky bounce her ass up and down on him till he eventually let his 3rd load loose.

Becky: That's what I wanted~

Logan panted while his cum shot up her back, even a little getting in her hair, Becky's done her job for tonight though so she can shower and take however long she wants, Logan however did need to get going, so with a last slap of her ass, Becky got off him giving her ass a little shake letting Logan see his cum dripping down her asshole.