Chapter 57: Demi's Demands!

{Just saying, I know the smut scenes have mostly been Alexa and Liv but the reason is because I'm trying to focus on the story side of the book, soon it'll be done with and other women will be in the story! Just a heads up! Enjoy!}

=========================

It's a big Night tonight on Monday Night Raw, the AOP have a rematch against Damian Priest and Finn Balor, this time, Logan and Stevie will be ringside stopping Dom and Rhea from getting involved, the match at War Games is already set in stone and if The Pack losses, Finn Balor will get a Universal Championship match whenever and wherever he wants, that's not something the Alpha wants someone having over him...

... So it's a must win tonight to move the momentum to their side, both Akam and Rezar walked out the curtain behind the Alpha and Stevie while they looked ready for action, Logan wearing the Universal title around his waist and Stevie beside him, though he looked to both Akam and Rezar then nodded for them to get going towards the ring.

They continued their usual entrance as Logan and Stevie walked around to the commentators table, just leaning on it while Akam and Rezar got ready to fight, which didn't take long since they always are, they just needed people to actually fight...

... The Judgement Day didn't seem to get a too happy reaction, Rhea Ripley, Dom Mysterio, Finn Balor and Damian Priest, all walking out with their gold, Priest even has the briefcase but no JD McDonagh, that of course made Logan look around a little, while doing so he gave Wade a fist bump.

Once Finn and Damian were in the ring, Dom and Rhea kept their distance from Logan and Stevie, not that Rhea's scared of Stevie but Dom is of Logan and doesn't want to really piss off the Alpha tonight, Rhea however has no such intentions and while Dom looked to Logan with a gulp, Rhea whispered in his ear, the sound of the bell ringing drawing their attention as the opening match up, got underway...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just like last week, Akam and Rezar are controlling the match, the odd moment here and there when Priest would get the upper hand or Finn would double kick one o their knees making them drop but other then that, it's all the AOP, Logan didn't even say or do much, just pacing back and forward between the ring and the announcers table, Stevie was doing most the calls which is fine since that's her job right now.

However, this is where that Rhea and Dom get involved because Dom climbs onto the apron to distract the ref as Rhea tried to slide Damian's Briefcase to Finn, however, Steve was quick and stopped it from happening, Rhea didn't seem too pleased about that and squared up to Stevie, who in her own right didn't back down but it is pretty much a one sided battle, which is why Logan stepped in between them.

Rhea chuckled up to him as he smiled, he isn't going to hit her of course but he did stop her from slapping him, that sent a wave of cheers around them, what changed was when Dom stepped between them and brought a full laugh out of Logan and the crowd, he couldn't beat Logan if his life depended on it, the crowd turned from laughs to cheers though when Logan slapped Dom across his face so hard, Dom hit the floor.

Rhea once again stepped in this time actually slapping Logan, he didn't see it coming and it got him, it was Stevie who had the last laugh though as she got Rhea with a DDT outside the ring, the commotion caused a distraction long enough for the AOP to put the match to bed...