Chapter 58: Logan's Got a Family!

=========================

It's a scary day for Logan, these next few weeks aren't going to be fun for him, he has the birth of his daughter around the corner and today has a DNA test with Peter to see if he is infact his father, neither of them would mind what the results are because Peter's become quite close with Logan and Alexis, the whole Summer thing has been kept between them but Alexis loves bringing it up.

Alexis: You literally, fucked your step mom.

Logan's sitting beside her at the doctor's waiting for his turn to get the blood test, he's already in a bad mood because he hate's needles, they might be his single biggest fear, it's why the WWE only used to make him do drug tests every few months, mainly because most drugs they don't allow is needle injected and they know what he's like with needles.

Logan: You are really enjoying that aren't you?

Logan asked looking to her on his right, he's leaned forward, his elbows on his knees and left leg bouncing up and down, it's clear he's not looking forward to it and her reminding him of his night in Saudi with his potential Step Mother is taking his mind off it, also she loves reminding him of it a little.

Alexis: Stop complaining. Even if you knew then you'd still have fucked her.

Alexis shrugged him off as he chuckled and looked back to looking around the room, Alexis smiled to his reaction, it's not wrong, their not blood related so it's not too bad, sure it will be messed up if Logan grew up with Summer as his mother but he hasn't, so it's not so bad, actually it's a bit fucked up.

Alexis: Don't worry about it. Sex with her will be hotter now.

Logan spat the drink out he was trying to drink as he laughed at her, she giggled as well while the other people in the room looked over to them like they were weird, both of them didn't care though, they laugh and joke all the time, Logan also appreciated that she's trying to take his mind of this, he needs to know but needles suck.

Doctor: Mr Kenway? Come on in.

Logan and Alexis stood from the seats and followed the doctor into the room, the room already had both Peter and Summer inside, it's not awkward between them or anything just a little strange for now, it will be fine soon, they obviously both just wish they knew the truth before actually fucking because then they could have made the choice then and there.

Doctor: Okay, so we got the results...

Logan let Alexis take the only other available seat in the room, he'd be an asshole to make a heavily pregnant women to stand, there's only two chairs anyway and Summer's in the other, apparently their both gentlemen and let the women take the seats, although Logan was confused by how the doctor already has the results.

Logan: Wait. Don't you need my blood as well?

Summer smiled to Alexis as she gently rubbed her belly, it sounds crazy but she thinks it makes Aelin feel more nurtured and comfortable, so if it stops the kicking, both Alexis and Logan are happy about that, less back rubs Logan has to give, not that he minds but it means he can spend more time rubbing the girl in other places then just her back now.

Doctor: Nope. We already have your most recent blood check on record, it's not that out dated so we just used that sample. It'll still have the same DNA results.

Logan didn't mind that at all, he hates having to give blood or do drug tests because needles go into your skin, so he got tattoo's instead so he can't actually give blood, it sounds selfish but would you go through your biggest fear for some you haven't met, again it sounds harsh but he does a lot for charities and what not, giving them $30 Billion not enough for people.