Chapter 20: Delivering a Message!

=========================

It's time for Smackdown in Orlando and Logan's ready, he wasn't sure about his plans but he is still ready, though while he was in his locker room with Alexis, she's here to watch him live because he won't tell her what will happen, so for this and SummerSlam, she'll be watching him.

Alexis: You got a message from Steph.

Alexis called out as Logan's in the shower washing up for the day, before he could ask what she wanted, the door opened with both Duncan and Pamela walking in, both of them are ready for their respective stories, Duncan has something with AJ while Pam is in a ruffle with Shotzi.

Logan: Security breach.

Duncan ignored him and throw a towel at him, Logan's a Marvel nerd, anytime to get a moment in there is all he needs, Logan however didn't need the towel since he's already dried up and just needs to get dressed.

Duncan: Mate, Steph's parties are back. You're going, right?

Logan now knows what Stephanie has messaged him about, he looked to Alexis as she handed him his phone, Logan looked through the message and basically, her parties are normally before the PPV events, to help relax the talent, a few carefully selected guys and a more girls, it normally is around 4 girls to 1 guy, it was actually where Logan and Alexis first fucked but Logan's not sure this time.

Logan: I don't think so. I only just got back and I'm pushing things pretty hard as it is...

Logan pulled his stuff out his bag while Pam sat next to Alexis, it doesn't seem like their that close on Tv but they actually are, however, while Duncan was getting ready to try and convince Logan that he should go, Alexis spoke up.

Alexis: Yeah you are ~

She nibbled her bottom lip while looking up at Logan, Logan smiled and glanced at Duncan, he looked like he was about to faint but Logan didn't want to then have to lug his big ass body out the room.

Logan: Enough about that, go on get outta here. I need to get sorted.

Pamela chuckled to them as Duncan had to be lead out the room, his minds running wild from the sight, he really wants to fuck the Goddess but he's not going to, not yet anyway, he's got to wait his time, no one is getting to Alexis, no yet, maybe that is why she's so horny all the time lately.

Logan: I told you not to do that around him. His brain nearly went into an overload.

Alexis was about to make a joke about him giving her a load but Logan stopped her realising what he said before she could, Alexis giggled at him while he continued to get dressed, he loved this new horny version of Alexis, not that she wasn't a freak before but she's much more forward about it now, Logan and the other guys are just hopping she can keep it once Alex has arrived.

Logan: I gotta get moving.

She whished him luck with a small kiss before heading to find a few others, she's not going to sit on her own while he's out there, so once she found a few others, asking her questions about the baby and the coming up wedding, Austin Theory was already in the ring, because of a recent injury, his story changed.

Austin: ... A few weeks ago, Logan Kenway attacked me. I want him to come and apologise for being a coward...!

Austin didn't get much from the crowd, he doesn't seem to be able to get anything out of them and that's fine, even the best struggle when they first make it, maybe it's the fact that Vince spoon fed him as soon as he got here, Logan was different, Logan got a reaction...