Chapter 65: Getting Back To It!

*So, I didn't realise this till recently, but a lot of WWE Superstars actually have a lot of Indi wrestling friends. Would you want to see some of them in this story as well or would you rather I made another Wrestling Harem book once this one is over only for the AEW, ROH, Impact and other girls? 

Like, I saw a picture of a pregnant Alexa with a pregnant Tay, I had no idea they even knew each other till I saw that photo. Let me know what you think and who you want to see in it! Take Care!* 

==========================

It's been about a weeks since Aelin and Arlo were born and Logan nor Alexis were ready for twins, however, they've quickly learnt to work together, although with Alexis wanting to breastfeed instead of bottle, it's made Logan's job of helping, just that little bit harder to do, he still tries though, he's the one up at 3 in the morning when one of them is crying, Gionna has actually been a great help as well, so have the rest of their friends and loved ones but most of it, is all them.

Gionna: You should get tits too. That way you can help with the feeding.

Gionna is laying on her side in the bed, Alexis chuckled with Arlo in her arms, feeding the boy while Logan's just pacing around trying to keep Aelin from screaming their eardrums into oblivion because she's hungry.

Logan: Yeah, I could. But then I wouldn't need you girls.

Gionna covered Arlo's eyes then flipped Logan off, it warms their hearts that the girls have got used to the babies around more and more, Gionna more then others but that's only because she pretty much lives with them now, Logan accepted a package for her the other day, it had her name and his address... it was sex toys, curiosity got the best of him and it was new things to put in her little toy box.

Gionna: Oh, by the way your dad called and he wanted to know when they can come meet these two little adorable humans ~

She turned from a rationally speaking human to a childish clown, gently pinching at Arlo's cheeks, he was finished with his mommy anyway, so Gionna took the son of the Alpha and laid him on her arched knees as she sat up on the bed, her back to the headboard just like Alexis is beside her.

Alexis: Next. I feel like one of those drink dispensers from McDonalds.

Logan scooted on the bed beside her making Alexis sit in between Logan and Gionna, then gave Alexis her daughter, Logan yawned as Aelin started her evening meal, Logan's been running around like crazy lately, he's also made a pretty big decision, one he's not going to make just yet, he wants a couple more days to think about it first but till then, he's more then happy where he is.

Logan: They can come by whenever. I've still got over a week till I need to be on Smackdown.

Logan actually looked a little sad the fact he has to leave them, Alexis smiled and leant over to him, kissing his cheek, she can't wait till they are back on Tv together, she's only been out the hospital a few days and is already dropping the extra baby weight, Leah's been helping her with her excursive, even Logan joined in once, it was quite funny.

Gionna: I actually heard that WWE want to award you with the Warrior Award.

Logan looked past Gionna as she now held Arlo in a cradle position, she did look cute with a baby, Logan just hopes she hasn't got baby fever too much, the way she barely puts either of the twins down makes him think it's pretty bad but he's not having kids for a little while, if not forever, he's happy with the twins, best of both worlds and so is Alexis.

Logan: Really? Why? I haven't done anything special to deserve that.

Alexis looked from Logan then to Gionna, they don't know anything about this, they've been out the loop of WWE for a couple weeks now, Logan was Alexis' inside man but now he's home 95% of the time, she doesn't get the good locker talk stuff, at least Gionna is still going into the Performance Centre so she can get them the goods.