Chapter 14: Just a Normal Day!

=========================

It's been a few days since the drama at the engagement party happened, Logan then explained what happened to the people closest to them, so like Alexis' parents, Duncan, Pam, Colby, Becky and a few others, so they understood why he reacted the way he did, Alexis was also a little proud of Logan for bringing Billy back to the party, which of course was a little awkward to start with but once the two got to know each other, Logan and Billy actually have a lot in common.

Logan however was the first to wake up on this Saturday morning, the feeling of Alexis still asleep on his chest made him smile, then putting a small kiss on her head, it's strange but since he told people about his parents, he's felt more closure to them then ever before, Alexis especially.

However, Logan's interest was peaked by the sound of their shower running in their bathroom, he looked from the bathroom door then to Alexis, if their both here then who the hell is in the shower, Logan wanted to find out, so he got out the bed and went to see, pushing the door open to see it was only Gionna washing up for the day a head, Logan could have done many things but the thing he did was just admired her.

Logan watched as the soap suds run down her tiny body, making sure to put her curves on perspective, Gionna has no idea he's here and watching her, that's why Logan stopped before it got too creepy and just decided to join her, stripping himself naked then stepping into the water, helping her wash her body off, making her jump.

Gionna: Jesus!

Gionna nearly fell but Logan stopped her wrapping his arms around her letting her get a good look to who it is, Logan didn't mean to make her jump but what else was he meant to do, tell her he's here, where's the fun in that.

Logan: Close but not quite. You ain't the first to make that mistake.

She smiled up to him after calming herself down, pulling him into a kiss which he of course happily returned, only before she got a little too excited, Logan stopped her and stood her up, turning her body around to face him.

Logan: We don't have to fuck every time we're in the same room.

Logan loved spending time with his girls and since he and Alexis are now going to be getting married, he's going to be spending a lot more time with her then the others so he wants to be with them as much as he can, other then just while their on the road or on their backs.

Gionna: Then what's the point then?

Logan went to respond to her while needing to think of something but nothing he thought of was a good enough answer, so in the end he just looked to Gionna in front of him, looking up with a sneaky grin while biting her bottom lip.

Logan: Alright, go on then.

Gionna gave out a small "Yay" while dropping to a squat and her hand grabbed Logan's cock like a vice grip, using the still running shower water to jerk him off, it's not that Logan didn't like having sex with Gionna, it's just he's been having non-stop, incredible sex with her for the past few days now, he just wanted to give her a small break, a break she clearly didn't want as she started sucking on his cock.

Logan moved to lean back on the wall, pushing his groin out a little so she can get more of his cock and more she did when Logan pushed her head down further making her cough, spit and gag on the growingly hard cock in her mouth, Logan didn't let her stop though, the coughing and gagging just made the feeling better for him, he knew she wouldn't care as long as he left her breath eventually.

Logan: Get up.

Logan pulled his cock out her mouth and lifted her to her feet, spinning her quickly to face away from him, pushing her against the glass wall, then without second thought or even taking his time, he pushed his cock all the way inside Gionna, reaching those spots that only few guys can reach.