Chapter 33: Conquering Fears!

==========================

Logan's enjoyed the last few days off, just happy being with Alexis again, they did both watch Monday Night RAW though, "Main Event" Jey Uso returning, The Miz fighting an invisible John Cena, Chad Gable and Gunther putting in a top match, Logan likes them both and thinks Gable fully deserves a title in the near future.

Alexis: You okay?

Logan was in his own little world after watching NXT, he's been asked to put together a Faction, his very own Pack in the WWE and he wasn't sure who would be a good fit, he already has Lucy and he's happy with that but he has no idea who will take the rest of the spots.

Logan: Yeah. Just scouting.

Alexis smiled up to him as he had his arm around her, she didn't mind, he hasn't really left her alone since they talked the other day, Logan understood what he'd done wrong, he's been punished and doesn't want to do it again, though he did get an idea, making him mute the Tv their watching, catching her attention.

Logan: How would you feel about being a Heel when you return?

Logan toyed with the remote in his hand before glancing down to her, Alexis resting her chin on his chest as he sat up right and she used him as a body pillow, neither minded and just enjoyed the other being back in their arms again, neither wanting to go through that mess ever again, Logan's learnt from his fuck up and will never keep something like that from her again.

Alexis: I don't know. Why?

Logan just shrugged to her a little with a small smirk, she could kind of grasp what he was hinting at, he's trying to build a Faction, Logan's also never been a Heel character before, this "Alpha of WWE" was supposed to have been it but turns out the crowd enjoyed it more then hated it.

Logan: Well, an Alpha need's a Beta, right?

Alexis actually liked that idea, she's never got the chance to work with Logan before even though they've been together for near over 3 years, they never actually shared the ring, not once, their relationship for the large part was kept private so the fans never asked to see them together and with the MMC sidelined, it made it quite difficult for Creative to pair them together, this might be their one and only chance.

Alexis: I'd love to.

They both shared another smile and a small kiss while Logan mentally checked the Beta spot off his list, he just needs a few more Gamma's and he has his Pack and they can take over the WWE, Logan knows what the storyline will lead to, where it will take them but if he doesn't pick the right people, then it'll be ripped up faster then it started.

Logan: Come here...

Alexis looked at him weird as he stood up from the couch, the Tv still going on in the background while he stood up, holding his hand out to her, Alexis wasn't sure what he was doing but still took his hand in her's, Logan carefully pulled her to her feet, then made her chuckle as he put his left hand around her back while still holding her left hand in his right.

Logan: ... Can I have this dance?

Alexis giggled then nodded as they just started to dance, little sways here and there, Logan's good at this sort of thing, just out of the blue romance, he say's it's because he's British and their born romantics but Alexis is pretty sure it's because he get's bored really easily and treating her like this is his excuse to do stuff, she's nor the other girl are complaining, they just think that's what it is...