Chapter 78: Day 1!

{I want you honest opinion about this Chapter, It's from the heart and all my own work, I think it's one of the best storyline's I've ever wrote but let me know! Enjoy & Take Care!}

==========================

San Diego, California are about to get the face-off they've been wanting to see for a while now, with the Royal Rumble just around the corner, only 1 thing is on the WWE Universe's minds and it's for Cody Rhodes to complete the story, to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship which is being held by Logan, last year we saw Cody vs Roman for the title at Wrestlemania 39, this year it could be Cody vs Logan at Wrestlemania 40...

... Cody came out the curtain with a smile on his face to the sold-out crowd singing his song, the first match tonight will be Becky Lynch against Nia Jax, before that Cody has a Universe to address, so he made his way to the ring, appreciating as many of the fans as he possibly could before stepping into the squared circle with microphone in hand.

Cody: San Diego...!

Nobody is more on top of the WWE right now or in the past then this man, Cody Rhodes, not even Logan Kenway can get the reactions from the fans that Cody's getting, it's why he's honored to be setting the course of the story into Wrestlemania 40 for this man.

Cody: ... What do you wanna talk about?

The crowd cheered as they all want him to talk about one thing and one thing only, "Completing the story", no one in the WWE doesn't want to see Cody complete his story, sure you have the odd guys that want the top spot for themselves and will do anything to get it but only one man deserves it as much as he does and that's Cody Rhodes.

Cody: I know, let's talk about the Undisputed Universal Heavyweight Champion, Logan Kenway...

Logan is still a top player on the roster so he got a nice cheer there, compared to what Cody got it was a fly, buzzing around a full room but it was still better then most get, these next few weeks are going to be hell for Logan's body but he only has two matches leading into Wrestlemania, three if you include the Rumble, the fans might call him a B-Tech Roman Reigns but Logan actually has a good reason not too.

Cody: ... We're a few weeks away from the start of the Road to Wrestlemania and I still have unfinished business with the Undisputed title...

Cody walked around a little, even glanced up to where the Wrestlemania sign will be in a few weeks time but as it stands right now, it's not there, Cody was just imagining what it would be like to see that sign back up there and see the end of the tunnel that is the story his father, the legendary Dusty Rhodes left unfinished.

Cody: ... It is irrelevant who holds the belt, I will main Event Wrestlemania, I will defeat them and I will complete my father's story and becoming the new WWE Undisputed Universal Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd are all behind Cody, it's clear by the cheers, the applause and the signs dotted around, Cody smiled a little before raising the microphone to his mouth, only to be stopped by music playing causing a new cheer from the crowd...

... Logan walked out the curtain solo with the Universal title around his waist and microphone in his right hand, Cody looked down with a small smile before Logan walked towards the ring, high fiving and fist bumping his way, Logan didn't think twice before getting into the ring with Cody as soon as he did, the two looked at each other, Cody with Micheal and Wade behind him and Logan with the walkway on his back.