Chapter 91: A Friendly Trade!

==========================

Logan wanted to be at RAW in a few days to talk about what happened at the Royal Rumble Last night, Alexis returned, what's more to talk about, the fans seemed to love it as well, they hate that Duncan got screwed over but they love seeing Alexis back to peak health, fitness still needs a little work which is why she's not going to be wrestling, just keeping Logan into trouble but he can't appear this Monday because he hasn't be scheduled too, instead he's opted to take Gionna to the Premier of "Love & WWE", Logan's not a fan of reality Tv because it's a bunch of bullshit but is Bianca and Tez want to do it, then it's their choice, as long as he's not expected to have a camera in his face while at home, he doesn't care.

Logan: Wow...

Logan walked into his room, Aelin and Arlo are out with Alexis' parents again, they can't get enough of their grandkids, it's perfect though since the Wedding date is fast approaching which meant while the others are getting set for the shows leading towards Wrestlemania XL, they can work on their big day, Logan was going for a shower though, all these flowers and cakes are really giving him a headache, all of that left though when he saw someone in his room, taking pictures of herself in his mirror...

... Logan didn't stop her and just let her do her thing, she took a few more before seeing him in the reflection of the glass, she smiled to him a little then started to get a little more naughty with the shots, they were subtle though to start with, like she's stick her tongue out, grab at her own tits, even put her hand between her legs, she wasn't doing anything, her hand was just covering her pussy, if she posted that then her fans might get nose bleeds.

Mandy: Want a show?

Mandy asked turning around to face him, placing her phone on the dresser nearby, Logan wasn't going to say no, so he walked towards the bed, sitting on the edge as Mandy made her way towards him, her hands going on his shoulders so she could slither them around to interlock her fingers just at the back of his neck, she took her time in straddling him, one leg either side him at a time, as soon as she sat down, she could feel his cock already getting hard for her, every man loves a little tease every now and then.

Mandy: Can I ask you something...?

Logan's hands rested on her thighs, feeling her soft skin as she sat there, he needed this, not because Alexis wouldn't give it to him, he could go downstairs right now with his cock out and she'd put it in her mouth, Logan's just got a little tension bottled up from last night at the Rumble, Logan actually expected to be in pain this morning because of how much he was hurting last night from pushing it in the Rumble but instead, he feels great, a little aching but he can ignore that with a little bit of weed.

Mandy: ... What have I got to do to join your "Pack"?

Logan didn't expect her to ask that, he's never been asked that before, most girls are happy with their man, he's sure Duncan hasn't done anything to make her want to leave because he hasn't, Duncan's great it's just for weeks now Gionna and the other's have bragged to Mandy about this new Logan Kenway, the controlling and "Dom" side of him, she thought the girls were exaggerating a little but after he fucked her, Toni and Gionna the other week, she can't stop thinking about it.