Chapter 17: One Last RAW!

=========================

It's time for RAW and a Main Event tag match that will really get the fan's going, for the first time ever, Logan Kenway will team up with Seth "Freakin" Rollins to take on Finn Balor and Damian Priest, no title but there will be a little something on the line. because the show will start with all the Judgement Day complaining to Adam Pierce about Logan getting in the way, that will lead to Seth asking Logan for his help tonight, starting now, Logan's sitting on a crate just scrolling through his phone like nothing happening.

Seth: Kenway, I can't...

Logan held up one finger asking him for a second, Seth stood there not sure what to actually do, this wasn't part of the script but Logan like's changing things when he wants to but Seth is hard to break character.

Logan: Sorry, what did you want?

Logan put his phone away and hopped off the crate, now standing in front of Seth who's holding the World Heavyweight title comfortably on his right shoulder, the camera to Seth's right catching the duo talking.

Seth: Tonight, we need to be on the same page. I don't like you but everyone loves me. So try not to get in my way.

Seth put his sunglasses on the laughed as he walked away from Logan, Logan however held a smirk that the camera focused on, Logan then decided to break the rules a little more and actually talk to the fan's, the ones here in Atlanta and all around the world.

Logan: See, what Seth doesn't know is that when we win. I'll be added to that World Heavyweight title match at SummerSlam. I have no intention of losing tonight.

Logan winked to the camera then walked away, ending their little segment, the next time they'll see him, he'll be on the apron at the Main Event, before that however, he needs to find Gionna, she left something in his bag this morning at the Hotel that she'll need for tonight, only when he got to her locker room, there was only one half of the new tag team champions, Chelsea Green.

Chelsea: Hey, Logan. You looking for Gio?

Logan nodded as she indicated for him to go in the room, Logan looked around and could see the girls are here, maybe their in hair and make-up or something, Logan however didn't think too much of it and found Gionna's bag putting what she left with him, in there, what he didn't notice was Chelsea behind him, getting changed for tonight.

Chelsea: Gionna said you'll be winning Sunday. Is that true or just her rambling about her new favorite guy?

Logan chuckled then turned to answer her, only instead he watched her with her back to him, lifting her top over her head, he can tell by her bare back that she's not wearing a bra or anything but he sighed deeply before realising what's happened, this isn't a coincidence, Gionna deliberately left that item with him so he'd come here and find Chelsea, she wouldn't be getting undressed in front of him if she didn't know what she is doing, plus she is one that Logan's wanted to claim for a while now, especially since her husband isn't here.

Logan put caution to the wind as he walked over to her, his hands wrapping around her body a she instantly felt her push herself further into him, his cock is already growing just from her ass rubbing around in circles.

Logan: You take my girls title from her, then you want to fuck me? How very naughty ~

Logan's hands travelled a little south, just to her waist band, gently sliding his fingers in there, making her look down, past her tits while hoping his fingers go a little lower, but they didn't, he just moved them around her waist band for a second before she felt his lips and teeth on her left shoulder.