Chapter 66: Logan's Back!

==========================

Logan hasn't been on WWE Tv since Survivor Series and everyone is still talking about how KO stabbed him in the back, however tonight, their going to be talking about something else, a few weeks till Christmas means that the Royal Rumble and the Road to Wrestlemania kicks off really, really soon but first before all of that, Logan has a pest to deal with...

... As soon as Smackdown kicked off the Undisputed Universal Champion wanted to be the one to make sure it started with a bang, with Steve back by his side the two shared a smile, as she praised her Alpha, she hasn't been on Tv either, not since Demi "Injured" her, it was all part of the story though to get Gionna back onto the scene, the fans have loved her being back these past few weeks.

Logan's laser focused though, obviously the news of his kids being born has spread like wild fire and most the cheers and applause for him is because of that but he still didn't break character as he climbed up the steps, Steve behind him and into the ropes, grabbing the microphone on the apron as he went, but he didn't waist much time to address the elephant in the room.

Logan: I'm not saying a word. Until Kevin Owens joins me in this ring, right here, right now.

Logan turned from the hard cam as did Steve, it looked like they were talking things over, she doesn't think that KO will turn up but Logan knows that he will, turning his back on the curtain so he can keep an eye out for an attack, anywhere is an opening for Kevin to strike from but he's not catching the Alpha out this time...

... Logan didn't face the curtain though, not until Steve told him that Kevin came out, as soon as he did, Logan dropped the title, slide out the ring under the bottom rope and charged for KO, both men engaged in blow after blow with neither looking like getting the upper hand, that was until Nick Aldis and a few other security members and match official's came to break it up, Steve picked up the title and made her way towards the brawl just as Logan got free and ran to the metal barricade, jumping on it then diving into the pile of KO and WWE officials.

Logan: You shouldn't have done that Kevin! I'm not someone to screw with!

Logan grabbed his bear and made him look at him, once he was done shouting in Kevin's face, he pulled the man to his feet, then dragged him towards the barricade, throwing him into it, making him hit his back hard, the official's and Nick still tried to stop him but all they got was Logan threatening them to stay out of his way, Nick was more concerned with the official's, Logan took out just now to be focused on that, however Logan throwing Kevin into the background of the ramp was when he did get involved.

Nick: That's enough...!

Nick wrapped his arms around Logan as he was just howling away at KO's downed body, he was moving but barely, only Logan's punches and kicks making him twitch every time he impacted with him, eventually he managed to pull Logan away, spinning them and pushing him away.

Nick: ... I said enough! One more time and your suspended!

Logan looked like he was about to attack again, not caring about the GM being in the way but instead he let out an angered yell, then squatted in his place, running his hands over his face and hair, then just watched as Nick and some of the official's checked on KO, Steve joined him, handing his Universal title to him then put both her hands on his shoulders as she stood behind him, the crowd wasn't sure what to make of all that, his first night back and he completely destroy's one of the best in the business, it's all part of the build up to Royal Rumble and it starts with a new and more dangerous Logan Kenway...