Chapter 63: New Mommy & Daddy!

==========================

Logan broke nearly ever single Law he could to make it to the hospital in time, he's not sure why their at the hospital because Alexis wanted a home birth but she's there so that means he needs to be, Logan never bothered to park the car, Colby offered to as soon as they got there, leaving Logan, Duncan and Kevin to head in.

Logan: Where's Alexis Kaufman?

Logan asked pretty much as soon as they got through the doors, he's the smaller of the three of them so the quicker one, by the time Kevin and Duncan caught up the nurse already told him she was on the third floor, Logan ran at the lift and pressed it nearly a hundred times, it was quite funny seeing him lose his cool as much as he is, they know they've both been looking forward to today but this is amusing to them.

Logan: Fuck it.

The lift wasn't fast enough for him so he decided to take the stairs instead, Duncan and Kevin were in no such rush and as soon as he disappeared, the elevator doors opened, so they just stepped in, pressed floor 3 then waited till the doors opened looking into a waiting area where all the girls are, Becky, Pamela and Elizabeth, all looking at them confused as to where Logan is till he came out the stairwell door and saw them in the lift.

Logan: You got to be taking the piss?

Duncan and Kevin shrugged it off while Logan just brushed it away like nothing happened, he has to focus on the one thing that matters the most to him right now and it's his fiance right now going into labor with his daughter.

Logan: Where is she?

Logan asked the girls as they are all doing their own thing, Becky is looking pretty confident about all this, then again she is the only the out of the three of them that has actually had a baby, maybe that's why Logan went straight to her and not the others, because he knew that Becky will be the level headed one.

Becky: She's back there. I told Pam that she wanted a home birth but she freaked out and bought her here.

They all shared a quick chuckle as Pam defended her actions, it's not her fault Alexis was in the back of the car when she went into labor so the rational thing to do was to drive to the hospital, they did have everything set up at the old house but that didn't matter right now, what matted is Alexis and Aelin being in perfect health.

Logan: Thanks.

Logan gave the redhead a quick cheek kiss then rushed past them heading through the doors as soon as he got through he was stopped by a nurse asking who he was, once he told her she took him to where Alexis is laying and waiting.

Duncan: Am I the only one who is glad it's a girl. Imagine a mini Logan...

Duncan visibly shivered to the idea of Logan having a son and he being just like him, the pranks he used to pull were crazy enough as it is without him having an accomplice, they all greed a little though, Logan will be a great father but only when it comes to play time, their not sure he can tell anyone off, the Alpha could but Logan can't.

Elizabeth: Either way, it'll be a beautiful baby. Logan's handsome and Lex is gorgeous.

No one could deny that as they all made small talk to get their minds off the worry, they helped out a little though by messaging both Alexis' parents and Logan's letting them all know what's going on, they left the labor part away from the public though, that's their announcement to make, it didn't take long for Bob and Angela to get here since they were already at the house, Peter and Summer took a little longer but they soon got here and got to meet Alexis' parents for the first time, that was a weird moment.