Chapter 86: Playing After Smackdown!

==========================

It's the last Smackdown before the Royal Rumble, before Logan faces his toughest test yet, no one has ever successfully defended his title in the Royal Rumble, can Logan do it or will his title run be over, he has 29 other people looking to take the WWE title from him, not many can say they've ever face such odds but Logan is and he's doing so with a confident skip in his step...

... Logan came out the curtain, once again alone, Lucy's making great progress to be fair when it comes to her in ring ability, what's going to happen for her after the Rumble, Logan's not too sure but whatever it is, she's going to be amazing at it, Logan's certain she will, he however, has a Rumble to focus on so as he climbed the steps and stepped into the ring, he was handed a microphone, LA Knight came up sort last week but next week, he could walk out Tampa as the new WWE Champion.

Logan: Last week, I defended my title for the first ever time and something became really apparent...

The crowd settled down as once again, Logan opened up the show, some might say it's boring and predictable but nothing about Logan's promo's are predictable since he isn't on a script, most people like them, especially since his one with Cody a few weeks back, his promo's have some how gotten better, no one thought that was possible but this is what it means to complete a story to some people.

Logan: ... L... A... Knight...

Logan smiled as he spelled out the Megastar's name, only with less enthusiasm and without the finger pointing, he didn't need to though since the WWE Universe did that for him, Logan got to give it to Mr. Knight, he's got the WWE fans eating out the palm of his hand, not that it is Logan's torch to pass on but once he's finally done with this, he can be happy that LA Knight will still be going.

Logan: ... He took me to the brink of everything I had, there were multiple times last week, I could have lost this...

Logan put his left hand on the title around his waist while looking around to the fans, it wasn't the Match of the Year contender but it was defiantly up there for Match of the Month or something like that, the fans enjoyed it and both men stood in the ring and shared a handshake after, Logan's hand might have been raised but under no circumstance did LA Knight lose.

Logan: ... That night, those moments have made me realise how much trouble I'm in next Sunday, I'm not going to back out, I'm not scared or anything. I'm adapting...

No one could honestly think that Logan would back out from the Rumble, if you did then your probably not much of a WWE Viewer because even with the amount of stuff he's going through right now, the aches and the pains, he's still going to be pushing through for at east 4 months just so the fans can possibly get him and Cody Rhoades at Wrestlemania XL, Logan's drive to give the people what they want is equal to few in this company, if you only knew the amount of Make-A-Wish's he's granted, especially since his accident.

Logan: ... See, I'm not going to shout and yell, get angry or call people out, I'm just going to say, remember when people said I wouldn't walk again? Well, here I step...

Logan indicated to his steps as he walked from one side of the ring to the other, the crowd were started to cheer for him though, they don't hate Logan, he's a "Face" in the company right now, they don't hate Cody, they just really want Cody to win the title and finally complete his story, but he's got a driven and determined "Alpha" to get past first.