Chapter 89: Royal Party! {Part - 1}

==========================

Today's the big day and the first ever Party held by Logan and Alexis, it's strange actually being the ones to organise it, they had a much bigger appreciation for what Stephanie was able to do in such a short space of time, Logan and Alexis however are two people and were able to get the best of the best for everyone, including a private place to do it all in...

... The hotel rooms were a fun idea but that risked people, the public, seeing them coming in and out of others rooms, that would be bad for the new brand under TKO, Logan's a little bummed he didn't buy the WWE but it's okay, in the grand scheme of things it's probably for the best that things worked out the way they did.

Alexis: So, how do I look?

Logan's just finished with his pre party shower, everyone should take one before and after these things, Alexis however was way too excited, it's officially her first party in over a Year and she's clearly ready to go, Logan can't lie and say he's still a little worried she'll get hurt but that's just him being paranoid now.

Logan: Your naked. You look naked.

Alexis stood in front of the floor to ceiling mirror in their room, they are going to be staying here over the course of the weekend, not the babies though, their back in Orlando with Bob and Angela, Logan might be loaded still but even he isn't going to rent a place like this to fuck in while renting another to sleep in, that's just bad business, this room will be off limits though, well, sort of, it didn't really make a difference though since the rest of the house has a theatre, indoor swimming pool, about 3 living rooms, a kitchen and another 6 bedrooms, so there's plenty places to fuck.

Alexis: I know, I just don't want to be over dressed.

Logan chuckled as he dried his hair then tossed the towel away, most the party goers are already here, the party doesn't actually start till a little later but most get started before hand, the times just a guideline that most ignore, just as Logan was about to head back into the bathroom for a mint, nothing wrong with fresh breath, something caught his eye about his soon to be wife, so he approached her.

Alexis stood still with her entire weight on her right leg, her left foot slightly lifted off the floor as she watched him walk over to her, his eyes laser fixed on one specific part of her though, she knew what he spotted and smiled as she felt his left hand cup her ass and spread her cheeks apart, a small smile appeared on his face before he looked up to her in the reflection.

Logan: You going to keep that in all night?

Alexis put a butt plug in, sure they have anal all the time, well, not all the time but toys are fun, Alexis might not be as twisted as Gionna or some of the other girls but she's twisted in her own little way that seems to have Logan hooked on her line, she has no intention of letting this catch go either so she keeps tugging on the rod making sure he keeps interested, what she doesn't seem to realise is there's nothing in this world that would make him turn his back on her, not after everything she's done for him.