Chapter 1: The Alpha's Back!

*Just a heads up, every chapter will pretty much have some sort of smut in, some will be the entire Chapter, some will be a small little section at the beginning, middle or end but I'm not gonna tell you. You have to read and find it! Enjoy!*

=========================

It's Monday Night RAW In Baltimore and Seth has his hands full tonight, Cody Rhoades came out to put his name in the hat for a chance at the New World Heavyweight Championship, only that was changed by Brock Lesnar returning, a little while later the Judgement Day came out to warn Seth about the fact, Damian Priest is looking over his shoulder waiting for the all so sweet moment to strike, it lead to a match at the Main Event between Dom Mysterio and Seth Rollins.

It was going how you'd expect, Seth dominating Mysterio while Rhea and Damian watched ringside, no sign of Finn Balor anywhere it wasn't until the match came towards the end did it really get exciting as Damian caused Dom to lose by disqualification, Rhea cheered Damian on as he attacked the un aware Seth, Dom sliding out of the ring joining Rhea with her encouragement, till it came to Damian cashing in the briefcase, Damian wasn't too sure while he stood there, holding the case in his hands, Seth down and out on the mat but when he went to climb back into the ring with the case, Finn appeared running down the ramp and towards the ring.

The crowd actually enjoyed seeing Finn get in the way of Damian's cash in while he ran into Seth, pushing the champion into Damian knocking him back off the apron, then the attack got underway, Finn going berserk on Seth till he was stopped by Damian getting into the ring, the two started to argue as Seth played the attack, only they stopped arguing when someone made an unthinkable return...

... Logan came out the curtain with a purpose in his eyes, he's been gone for nearly 2 years now, he got into a car accident, he's not even supposed to be walking anymore but here he is, refusing to be sat down.

Logan stood at the top of the walkway while Dom, Rhea, Damian and Finn stopped their arguments and put their attention on to the new target, Damian and Finn seemed to put their personal troubles to the side as Dom slide out on his Mami's orders, only to be caught halfway be a spear...

... Logan stood up, pulling his shirt off over his head, Rhea slipped out the ring leaving, Finn, Damian and Seth, Seth sitting in a nearby turnbuckle corner watching as Logan moved to the apron near the turnbuckle opposite Seth and jumped catching Finn in the side of his head...

 Logan stood up, pulling his shirt off over his head, Rhea slipped out the ring leaving, Finn, Damian and Seth, Seth sitting in a nearby turnbuckle corner watching as Logan moved to the apron near the turnbuckle opposite Seth and jumped catching F...