Chapter 24: Out on The Sea!

=========================

It's been a few days since Smackdown, the WWE are buzzing for Logan going after Austin, in a way it seems like he's trying to help him but he's probably just toying with him, a man playing with his food in it's own way, either way, Payback is going to be a lot of fun for everyone involved.

Duncan: I just don't get it. I've been on the blue brand for 2 years, I've only had one title shot...

Their all on Logan's boat, just spending some time together while having a few drinks, enjoying the sun and ocean, Logan's sitting with a small smile with Alexis by his side, Pam' here with Duncan, Rhea, Austin with Gionna, Kevin and Elizabeth, then Shotzi and Cathy, Duncan however doesn't like that Logan's getting a shot at the US title.

Logan: Well, I could always use a body guard.

Logan was quick to get up and jump over the seat as Duncan ran after him the others laughed while Duncan wasn't really mad but it's all in good fun, Duncan's actually going to get a title shot after Payback, just no one's telling him who the Champion will be.

Austin: They always like that?

They could all only really nod to him as he's getting used to seeing them around a lot more, Logan and Duncan however continued to run around the boat, Logan was smaller so quicker, meaning he was able to get away pretty easily.

Logan: You had enough?

Duncan flipped him off as they had past a few other friends while on their little run, Johnny and Candice, Becky and Colby, both couples enjoying the childless day out, where their kids are, Logan doesn't know but he's sure their okay.

Duncan: I can do this all day.

They both chuckled while they stood on the front of the top deck of the ship, they've been on the boat before so seeing it again wasn't really a surprise but some people still drop their jaw at the sight of it...

 Which, you can't really blame them but you could live on this boat for years without stepping a single foot on dry land, though Logan would rather spend his time with family and friends, which is why this thing only gets used once or twice a mont...

... Which, you can't really blame them but you could live on this boat for years without stepping a single foot on dry land, though Logan would rather spend his time with family and friends, which is why this thing only gets used once or twice a month, maybe a few months, Logan and Alexis did use it once to go up to New York from Orlando.

Trish: Wow, guys back in our day didn't get tired that quickly.

Logan and Duncan looked to the direction the voice came from and saw both WWE Hall of Famer's, Trish Stratus and Lita, just relaxing on the top deck, chilling under the sun but also wearing hat's...