Chapter 30: Payback Party!

*So this Chapter is based on my own experience at one of these parties, I've only been to one so most of these Orgy Chapters will be based on that experience and don't judge me, I was single and it was awesome!

Also I know how long SuperSaiyan4Life has been waiting for this Chapter! Enjoy!*

=========================

Logan woke up the next day to an empty bed, he wasn't mad about that given what tonight's going to bring, they had fun last night but tonight is where Logan and the others will see his true limit, 3 girls he can handle but there will be a few more then 3 tonight, which is why he's a little nervous, he's just got back from being told he can't Wrestle again, the last thing he wants to do is over do it.

Logan sighed as he sat up from the bed, he doesn't sleep naked because that's really uncomfortable to him, he sleeps in his boxers, that way it's quick access just encase, he silently cursed himself though when he checked his phone, Duncan's sent him about 12 messages all pretty much telling him how pumped he is for tonight, apparently it's gonna be him, Duncan, Tez and Kevin, all wearing the masks.

Logan's never figured out why Steph wanted them in the masks, most guys here have tattoo's once you see them naked you know who it is so the masks are kind of dumb but Steph's a kinky women, Logan's sure she has her reasons, the other messages that caught his attention was from Gionna...

Gio🍑💦🍆: Rest up Wolfie, you have a big night tonight 🥰😉😘😜

... Logan huffed to the message with a smile before he kept going to the next one, it was from Alexis, she still hasn't spoke to him yet, not properly anyway she keeps him updated with whatever Ella or Ava is up to and makes sure he's not doing anything stupid but that's about it.

Lexi👑💖👼: Don't over do it tonight. Stop when you feel you need to.

Logan really does know he fucked up since she doesn't even leave those little kisses at the end anymore, the things you take for granted, you never know what you appreciate till it's gone, he'd much rather she just slapped him and get it over with.

Me: Can we talk? Like, properly. Please.

Logan learnt pretty early on in his relationship that there isn't any fixing his fuck ups without grovelling, especially when you know you're the one that messed up, Alexis though didn't reply, that was either a good thing or a bad thing, he's not too sure, he's just hoping that she's thinking about her answer, it took so long though that Logan gave up waiting for her answer, he'd love to just go there and talk to her in person but that's not going to work, he needs to wait for her to talk to him.

Logan brushed it off as best he can and just decided to get ready for tonight, it's a pretty easy process, get washed up, drink plenty of water and make sure he doesn't forget the mask, it's part of the process and Steph will give you a punishment if you forget it, Logan's never forgot it but he has seen what happens if you do, it's not something Logan wants to experience...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logan got to the place where the night was set, it's the penthouse of the hotel, the entire place was moved around for this single night, the windows are covered by blackout curtains and a few king-sized beds with more couches sat around the room, Logan felt himself getting more and more nervous the closure it came to show time, not that he hasn't done it before but last thing he needs is to pull something and be sat out for another number of months or anything like that.