Chapter 71: The Alpha's Announcement!

===========================

After Logan fucked Ashley into a coma, he needed to get set for tonight, he's not going to speak about what he did to KO, that was last week, tonight Hunter want's Logan to go head to head with Logan Paul, the main event of tonight will be Logan Kenway, LA Knight & AJ Styles Vs Logan Paul, Austin Theory & Grayson Waller, before that though Logan Paul needs to kick off with his new United States Championship in one hand and a microphone in the other.

Paul: To every friend who stabbed me in the back. To every hater who prayed on my downfall. I got a question for you. Where are you now!?

Logan Paul yelled the question as the crowd really didn't seem to like seeing him as the United States Champion right now, Logan Kenway however was watching backstage, everyone part of the segment ready to go, his much superior Universal title around his waist, Logan's actually looking forward to these next few weeks, not only family wise but also work wise, leading up to the Royal Rumble is going to be fun.

Paul: I don't understand. Don't y'all get it by now? The more you hope that I fail, the harder I work. And the harder I work, the more I win. And the more I win, the more I get to stand up here and say, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, aah!

Logan Kenway isn't quite sure what all that was about, how does that prove everyone wrong, how does that help him in saying that when people doubt him he does better, Logan hasn't got a clue, the others seemed to have expected him to do that so maybe it was part of the script, Logan hasn't read that shit, he doesn't need to, Logan can cook without gas any time of the week.

Paul: And to all you jealous superstars backstage who are mad at me cuz you've been doing this your whole life and I'm the fastest rising star in WWE history, you want this US title?

Logan watched with Lucy as LA Knight, AJ Styles and the other two went over what's going to happen tonight, Logan was listening to Paul thought so he knows when to go out and what to say, he already has  pretty good idea of what he's going to do, either way the crowd here are going to love him because there not loving Logan Paul right now.

Paul: Yeah, of course, you do. It's been on my junk just like y'all have since I got here...

Logan smirked to that part and looked over to Hunter after he said it, he's pissed that Logan Paul did the one thing he told him not to do, literally the only rule here is to not have sex in the titles, a week after he won it, he's bragging on Social Media about doing exactly that, Logan can't help but be a little pissed, if that was one of the NXT guys, they'd have been suspended, didn't Paige get a suspension for doing that sex tape with the NXT Women's belt.

Paul: ... A champion is only as good as his challengers and since Rey Mysterio got injured, I couldn't give him the rematch I was so excited for. So I got good news. I spoke with Nick Aldis and we have created a tournament to determine my next challenger.

Logan's que is slowly approaching, he was going to go out after he started talking about his balls but Logan hasn't got that much creative freedom, it's only on the words he speaks, the match results and when he goes out there, is not in his hands, speaking of which, Logan got an idea and looked at Lucy.

Logan: Here, you hold it tonight.

Logan unhooked his Universal title and handed it over to her, it's not the first time she's held it for him, it makes a little sense as well since she is his manager, they just didn't want it to seem like Logan is turning into Roman Reigns, he's not going to, don't worry, he will be losing the title just not anytime soon.

Paul: The tournament will start next week and features eight Superstars. Santos Escobar, Dragon Lee, Karrion Kross, an NXT Superstar could be anyone, Bobby Lashley, Grayson Waller, Austin Theory and ...