Chapter 42 {Part - 1}: Room 338!

==========================

Logan got to the door, room 338, the first number on this long night, Logan's actually a little nervous, not a bad nervous but an excited nervous, like he has no idea what's behind this door, it could be 3 of his closest friends or someone he's barley crossed paths with, either way, he took a deep breath, put the mask on as per instructions and knocked on the door, he waited for whoever was waiting for him to answer the knock but instead he heard the call for him to entire, when he opened the door, he saw Tiffany Stratton, sat on the edge of the bed, looking a little nervous about this.

Tiffany: Uh, hi.

She gave a small wave making Logan smile under the mask, he came here to do a job, he's been giving this number because Steph knew she was nervous, it's why she's probably on her own, she wants Logan to take care of her, that's what he's going to do.

Tiffany: I've never done this before.

Logan could see that as although she's naked, she's got herself covered up, so that tells him that she does want to do this but she's going to need to be pushed into it, if she didn't want to, she wouldn't be here or would still have her clothes on.

Logan: It's fine, so was I on my first time.

Logan moved to sit beside her, he didn't touch her or force her to do anything, this is probably a good thing for Tiffany because if this was the Orgy that she would normally plan, Tiffany wouldn't have a chance to compose herself, if one of the guys wanted to put his cock in her, his cock was going in her, Logan's not like that though and wants this to b special for her, guys are a little more open to fucking strangers then girls are apparently.

Tiffany: Can you take the mask off. I might be more relaxed.

She nervously chuckled and Logan can understand that, this is her first time being part of one of Steph's games and she has to fuck a guy she doesn't recognise in a wolf's mask, he can see how she's not so confident about it, so Logan took the mask off, he's here to do what she wants, if she wants him to take the mask off then take the mask off he needs to do.

Tiffany: I should have guessed it was you. "The Alpha Wolf".

Logan smiled to her as she seemed to be a little more relaxed to seeing who it was, she's heard stories of Logan, the girls talk around the locker room, even some of the guys have talked about him, Logan's a nice guy, she has met him before, mostly at the PC but still not long enough to have a conversation before, mainly just the odd word here and there, Logan even giving her advice on her techniques, she became NXT Women's Champion shortly after he gave her advice.

Logan: You seem like a much more confident women outside this room.

It was now her time to gently chuckle at him, she looked into his eyes but then when she quickly looked away, it was actually pretty funny to see a girl, normally so confident, turn into a shy school girl on her first night, Logan still has a job to do, well, at least two of them, so if Tiffany doesn't want to, then he needs to know so he can move on, he's not going to be an dick about it though because Alexis will find out and kick his ass.

Logan: How about this? Let me take the lead, if you wanna stop then just say so?

He asked her then made her turn her face towards him, she was beautiful, there's no denying it but it's just odd to see her shy, she's normally a stand out, especially after her match at NXT No Mercy with Becky, that shit was awesome, then again the whole show was, however, when she gave him a little nod, Logan gently pulled her into a kiss, nothing too crazy, baby steps, he's going to ease her into this.