Season 2 Chapter 3: Meeting of the Factions

Comenzar desde el principio

"How dare these bastards have happiness when they ruined any possible chance of my happiness!?! I will make them pay, in blood for what they have done to me!!!" Dracon shouted in fury, he was releasing the aura till suddenly a message came on his scroll pad, as he lost his anger for a moment and sighed seeing that the General has arrived. 

Taking a deep breath to calm himself, he stopped releasing his aura, and looked towards the soldiers who went back handling their business. While they were loyal to Dracon, they feared his anger, the man that was leading them eliminated any and all possible competition to the Black Arms and the Throne of Arcadia. 

He was not someone they wanted to cross and those that knew him feared him to the point of no return. Except for those that are his allies who feared and respected him. 

Soon enough, the General came inside. He had longer hair, and wore a mask that covered his entire body. He wore jet black armor, which was akin to a body suit, made of the same liquid as the Grimm Pools but modified to create a sort of magical armored suit that could even take damage from a Satan Class or God Class Being. He wielded his Katana, and looked almost akin to a fallen Samurai. He had two huge horns coming from his head. This was Adam Taurus, one of Dracon's Top and Strongest Generals. 

"You called, Lord Dracon

"You called, Lord Dracon.." General Adam Taurus spoke with a bow, as Dracon spoke

"Rise Taurus, I called you here to ask about something...here I believe you should see this.." Dracon pointed to the television screen, as Adam looked towards the screen and asked

"Is that your-?" Dracon nodded as he spoke, "Indeed it is him. So Adam, is your battalion, ready?" 

"Indeed it is, your highness. Shall I commence the attack?" Dracon got up from his chair and spoke

"You may, it is time to crash this wedding and deal with my former friends and family.." Dracon spoke with a dark grin. He was really going to enjoy tormenting his so-called friends and family members once and for all. 

Opening Start 

[I'm hanging onto the other side! I won't give up 'til the end of me!]
Issei looks at his opponent Lord Dracon as he looks at him in his new armor!
Lord Dracon grins as they soon clash creating a tremor!

[Go!]
The scene changes to the Vale massacre where Issei and the Arcadians are slaughtering them.
Several battalions and legions of armies are wiping out every single Vale Citizen who try to defend but fail

[Yeah!! Welcome to the mind of a different kind!]
Jaune faces off against his former friends as he clashes against all of them!
Meanwhile Juniper slaughters every Vale Council member with a sadistic smile on her face.

[Where we've been growing slowly! Think I'm on 11, but I'm on a 9!]
Issei and the others soon confront the professors, clashing against them.
The scene changes to their fates, as they all end up begging for mercy