Ova 3: Honeymoon Fun

Start from the beginning

"It seems like that, honestly if Aika or Dai would be my children, I would have disciplined them personally.." Juniper spoke with a cold tone as Issei pondered on what would have happened, if she were to ever meet them. Either way, he could care less, since that was on them. Issei then spoke. 

"You know, when I first met you before the Civil War, I did not know know what I did, or where to go, I was all alone, looked down upon by my old world. My 'family' hated me for not being like my younger siblings, my 'friends' and 'classmates' believed his lies of thinking me as a pervert and a deceiver, but you did not, you saw through me, and gave me a new life, you gave me and my allies and only believers a new home, and for that I am eternally grateful to you.." Juniper could only smile, as she spoke, 

"Where did that come from?" Issei only returned with a smile, "I am not sure, just felt like saying it.." 

"I see..." Juniper spoke, as she added, "Speaking of which any plans for our honeymoon?" 

"I always wanted to visit the United States of my Homeworld, but never got to since my parents always kept ignoring me, I even tried speaking to my uncles but they always either ignored me or denied me. Dai and Aika went to every location, and sometimes they even forget me, leaving me behind. Hell, the first birthday I celebrated properly was my 17th birthday with Hades and his family alongside Ophis and Great Red.." Juniper felt even more sadder and angry at how Issei was treated by his own family. She knew what she had to do. 

"How about this Ise?" Juniper spoke, as she gets up and looks at Issei, she then speaks, "We will head to that location, have some fun just like a regular couple, does that sound good?" 

"Are you sure? Won't this cause a problem against the Factions?" Juniper shook her head and spoke, "They are welcome to try, all they will get is death if they try and kill us, and in your case if they capture us." 

"Alright if you say so?" Issei's expressions soon changes to a smile, "So when do you want to go?" 

"Right now..." Issei soon turned to Juniper and asked, "But what about-!?" 

"I have informed about it to mine and your family, father has taken his place in handling the kingdom's absence in my affairs. So we can enjoy our time together.." Juniper spoke with a smile, as Issei looked at her for a moment and responded

"Sure, why not.." 

Opening Start

A loading screen is shown from 0% to 100%
[This heart gives the smallest glow, I think that I can see it show ,Your eyes have a spark, you know, Open them and see me go]

Issei is seen looking at the Arcadian capital in awe, with seeing the Academies fight'.
The Arc Siblings show their fighting skills.
With Issei, Nyx and Invictus showing his skills assisting the Original 15 in their mission.

[This world never knew my game, Hope I have a chance to stay]
A scene of Issei's past is shown, where everyone mocks him.
He wonders if it is worth saving these people, anymore.

[These arms, are worn, and never fading, The cold air is never waiting]
Issei walks the scenes of Kuoh, saddened by how his past was ruined, taken away by his brother.
He grits his teeth in anger, as he punches an image of his family.

[Had me going, my friend, I'm so blind, I can't stand ,Left alone with your hand,I think that I can see your eyes]
Issei is seen talking and training alongside a White Haired Woman, wielding a Katana.
For the first time, he felt a bond with someone, as a silhouette of the Big 3 is shown, with Invictus beside him along with Nyx and Ophis.