Talks

After finalising the designs all stood to take their leave.

K:jiji you go with jiju... I will be with Arnavji..

Arnav looked at her with surprise while others had teasing smiles.
Khushi thought to dodge the teases but oops didn't work.

K:I meant... Jiju might want to spend time with jiji...

Arnav almost rolled his eyes at her stupid reason but this time Akash had other plans.

Ak:no bhabhi... I already had my time... You can go with Payal.
He winked at his girl and Payal understood his plans.

P:Haan... Chal chutki...
She held khushi's hand but khushi hurriedly held both of her hands around her husband's shoulder.... And his heart gained the calmness after so long time.

K:Jijiii mujhe Arnavji ke saath rehna hain... Khushi whined while the Jhas and to be couple bursted into laughter for having her trapped in their tease.

Her words did so many things to her husband. His heart beats knew no bound, his eyes we're stuck at her eyes which were looking at others with a frown adorning her face.

Arnav got out of her clutches which made her heart skip a beat at anticipation of him rejecting to spend time with her.
But he had other plans.

He held her hand intervening her fingers with his and hurriedly walked out of the cafe ignoring the woos their siblings were throwing at his actions and almost dragging his stranger to the car.

He opened the door and made her sit then walked to the driver side. Soon pulled out of the parking lot and now they were towards the main road.

He wasn't uttering a word while she kept staring at him time to time. His silence was scaring her.

I... I think we should talk...

*silence....

Arnavji...

He didn't spare a glance while the grip on the wheel tightened. Khushi gulped as she figured out the rage his actions held.

It's... It's.. Okay if you don't want to talk now... We can talk later-....

Car abruptly stopped and she finally realised that the surrounding was unknown to her.

Arnav got down and made his way to her side. Khushi had her confused yet questioning look but to her surprise Arnav smoothly unbuckled her seat belt and took her in his arms.

Close the door.

Huh?

Close. The. Door.

He signalled towards the car door and khushi closed it one hand while other clutched on his collar.

He then made his way quickly to the door of the house she didn't know existed.

Hold tight.

Huh?

But her hold tightened around his neck when he bent and scanned his finger to open the door.

As soon as they entered the house he made her stand on her legs and turned to close the door.

She took her steps to enter and explore the house but was again scooped into his arms to her surprise.

Arnavji...

I... I can walk...

He didn't give a heed and made his way to other room. He placed her on the edge of the bed and went to close and lock the door.