The confrontation

Now that they were done with their drinks... The plan of departure was being discussed.

S:Chutki now it's almost night time... And your hospital and home is far away from here... Just come with us for tonight.

An:yess let's have movie night na chote..

Anjali was excited but the mere thought of having spend a whole night in his presence gave chills to Khushi.... She knew she would mess things up if she stayed here for more than a minute thus she hurried herself.
S:chutki listen-
K:bhai I remembered that I should complete the study about the case I took today in the hospital.... And bhabhi Sorry... Next time we will have movie night pakka...

She hurriedly hugged her and left from the scene before bidding her bye to everyone.

Anjali didn't mind as she and Shyam knew her nature which usually tended more towards her profession.

S:Theek hainto hume bhi chalna chahiye Raani sahiba.

Both arnav and shyam made their way to counter to clear the bills while Anjali went towards the exit.

Shyam and Anjali took their leave while Arnav returned to have his coat and then he saw Khushi's phone ...

At normal times, he would have had sighed about her negligence but now that it was late night and the thought of her being alone through out in the journey that too without a phone made him almost to have run towards his car.

He didn't know the direction she would have gone... He didn't know her home address.... Panic took the best of him.... He called Shyam on his way and asked about her address and hearing the urgency in his voice Shyam gave the required information without any unnecessary questions.

Arnav was now on the lonely road and the fact that she might have passed through this sent chills to his spine... He increased the speed of car and then came to abrupt stop as there was checking going on... He didn't seem to understand the reason for the checking in middle of the common roads and when enquired to the person standing near him he came to know that A white car had accident due to failure of break and The lady had spot death due to the collision with the truck.

He felt like his heart stopped for eternity while he forced himself to breathe.... He then heard The ambulance from behind and immediately got out of his car and ran towards the ambulance like a maniac

No no no this can't be her

He repeated to himself only to be welcomed with the bracelet, she usually wore , broken on the road.

He was now practically holding his breathe

He was now practically holding his breathe... The lone thought that It was her made him loose all his sanity.... He turned to his car and ran towards it to follow the long gone ambulance while still clutching over the bracelet pieces.

He was about to start the car when he heard the voice he was dying to here for now.

Nahi na uncle it is way more expensive... 40/- per kg is correct rate.