The Heartbreak

Khushi had reached to the gate of Gupta mansion but remembered about the book she had to return to her colleague so turned back to main door.

But hearing a serious conversation going between brother and sister duo, she chose to eavesdrop a little... She found it as a funny thing to do with her family.
But this time it hurt her.

Firstly She was hurt thinking she wasn't even updated with her Sister's approval for the marriage.

Secondly she would be just another witness in her only sister's marriage.

But the third one was like a storm to her heart.
Arnav singh Raizada was the groom of her sister.

She for while forgot to breathe... Everything was too much to handle for... First by being kept away by her family in the family matters.... Her sister too didn't consider her as important to tell about her decision while she somewhere for the first ever gave a small corner of her heart to a stranger... But he turned to be her sister's groom.

She felt shameless for doing so but again she didn't know anything about the matter so she shouldn't be held at guilt point.

She was angry at Arnav for entering her life as a stranger rather than as her sister's groom... Had it been the other way she was sure she would never have such feelings towards him... But again he never persuaded her to have any feelings towards him.

Now that she was coming to think about it She realised that they had very few encounters and she was foolish to give her heart so easily to a complete stranger.
Stranger
Her mind thought it right to use the word but her heart declined it right away.
He was unknowingly familiar to her said the heart... But she shushed it away with guilt and Shamelessness she was feeling for her actions.

She was brought back from her world when phone rang demanding for her presence in the hospital and Dr. Gupta took over the control for the completion of the day.

During lunch break her phone rang... Screen flashed with her sister's name.

P:hello chutki, kitne din hue tumne call kyun nahi kiya.

K:aapne bhi toh nahi kiya di
Khushi was truly hurt .. Not because of Arnav's matter.... Hurt cause her sister didn't find it important to talk to her about the marriage decision.

On the other side Payal unaware of her sister's turmoil decided to tease her.

P:hume laga doctor sahiba busy hongii haha..

K:jab baat humare parivaar ka ho... Aapki ho toh hum kab busy nahi the di ... Naa hi kabhi the or naahi kabhi honge.

P:accha toh kal humara call kyun nahi uthaya?

It then dawned upon her... Yesterday her phone was in her car and in the morning hustles she forgot to check her phone.

P:accha voh sab chodo... Hum jald hi India aarahein hain... Puchogi nahi kyun?

K:baba ne bataya hain di... Aap aajayein.. Hum intezaar kar rahein hain... Acha abhi rakhti hun.

P:chutki suno to-
*end of the call.

Payal panicked hearing the mentioning of Sashi.
Yup she didn't collect up much courage to tell her father about her changed decision and when she finally gathered up her courage to visit her hometown her boss summoned her over an emergency meeting and handed her an important deal.

She got busied herself to forget the encounter she had with her old love that she forgot to mention about changed decision to her father.

But again she already written the mail to ASR... He might have already read that and would have delivered the same to Sashi..

She thus relaxed herself thinking that she was just panicking over small things and however she was going to be there by next week and can clear any misunderstandings if any left.

India

Khushi did everything to keep herself busy from the hurt she received in the morning.

She was again at the verge of crying when her phone rang

Dr. Sharma:hello Dr. Gupta... We have a case to discuss if you are free.

K:oh okay sir... I'll be there in few minutes.

*end of the call.

She took few deep breathes before leaving her cabin.
While she neared to Sharma's cabin she again felt those changes in her heart but she wished that her theory of having him there was wrong.

But no there he was.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗