The Blunder.

Arun Malik made his way to the meeting room where he was welcomed with ASR and the lawyer of his company.
Arun  by the look of the lawyer, knew that there was another loophole in his condition but still chose to be confident.

Mr Roy:Hello sir. Myself-
ASR:To the point.
Mr. Roy:* clears throat.
Uhm yes as you know about the condition you put forth is accepted by our Boss He is ready for the marriage and since you have the right to know about the marriage you are invited as witness for his marriage.

Arun sighed in relief.

Arun:so you are here for the invitation but I thought the engagement would take place atleast after 1 month knowing the grand preparations waiting for your wedding and all... Haha..

Mr. Roy: well that was the loophole Mr. Malik.
You in no where mentioned that marriage should be performed with all the rituals .. So our boss has decided to cut the expenditures by registration marriage.
And since it's his marriage he gave himself the right to choose the guests and he chose the two Maliks knowing the importance you held in the deal.

Arun was clearly throwing daggers at the Lawyer but the latter cared less as he knew in the presence of ASR he won't be murdered easily.

Arun: look Arnav bitwa... Aapko toh pata hi hoga ki Ratna bhabhi shadi ki vidhiyon mein kitna maan ti thi... Unko aapse behatr aur kon jaan sakath hain... Ye shadi aapki zindagi ka-

Arnav:yeh shaadi meri zindagi mein kya mahtwa rakhta hain voh bhi mujhse behatar koi nhi jaanta hain... And one thing Mr. Malik let me remind you that there is no place for past or family in my business. Hope you won't break the rule again.

Arun sighed in defeat knowing that the blunder was already caused and nothing can be done about that.
He just agreed to join the marriage and left from there.

Arnav then thanked the lawyer and Sashi cause without them he could have never found this major loophole in the deal.

He now entered the cabin and sighed in relief while relaxing on his chair.

*Mr.saviour?

*your pathetic self.

*my priorities

*bless him

*dare you touch me again

*you're insecure?

*Mr.what the-

He suddenly came back from the nap and sat straight. Aman who by now entered the cabin in panic with Dr. Sharma sighed in relief.

Arnav:Doc... You here at this time?
Dr. Sharma:well had to... Your PA sounded like thunder had struck you
Arnav:What the-?

Aman chuckled nervously but soon received the death glare from the beast.

Aman:Uhm sir you were taking a nap and above that you were also smiling... Though I tried to wake you up you didn't budge.... I thought it was new disease other than those the normal people knew so I must

Arnav:What NONSENSE? Have you not seen any sane person having a nap ever in your life.

Dr. Sharma: probably that's the point Arnav.... Seeing any sane person wouldn't have been that surprising but seeing the great ASR having the nap in the office time and that too with the smile.... I understand his panic Haha...

Arnav tried his best to not to roll his eyes.... He respected the old doctor..
Aman by now knew that the thunder would be directed towards him so he smartly escaped from the cave .

Arnav- Aman drop the doctor to the hos-  what the-?

Dr. Sharma- haha it's ok Mr. Raizada I'll manage.

Arnav - no Sir I'll drop you... I'm however on my to get back to home..

Dr. Sharma appreciated his kindness and thus accepted the help.

Arnav now dropped him back to the hospital and since Sharma insisted for tea he stayed back.

While  having tea Sharma was discussing about the possible causes and also the possible symptoms about Diabetes... Though Arnav studied about the whole condition he still stayed respectful and listened to the Old person's talks.

Lady:Knock knock.
Dr. Sharma:*laughing who's there?

Arnav by now stayed silent hoping that the familiar voice wasn't from his stranger... He suddenly felt conscious about himself... He himself didn't know the reason... And ge didn't bother to... As long as it didn't affect his stocks...

Lady:Doctor..
Dr. Sharma: Doctor who?

Lady :Dr.KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗