The Reality

Shyam, on the night of his party, had made up his mind in bringing back the Old anjali  as soon as possible.

Thus after Anjali went to the deep slumber he walked to the balcony and planned few things for the next day.

Soon Anjali was offered with empty side in the early morning and started to panic.

(Shyam in bold letters and Anjali I'm italics)

Arre Rani shaiba kya hua?

Anjali ran to him hugged him tightly

Kahan chale gaye the subha subha

Kahin nahi bas paani peene gaye the.... Acha voh sab chodiye jaldi taiyaar hojaiye aaj bahar jaana hain.

Aise achanak?

Abhi sawal jawaab ka waqt nahi hain Rani sahiba... Bharosa karti hain hum par?
Khud se bhi jyada.

Toh bas jaldi taiyaar hojaiye.

He placed a tender kiss on her forehead and made his way to the wardrobe while Anjali went to have the bath.

Soon both of them were having breakfast when the door bell rang.

Abhi koun aa sakhta hain?

Aapki Nanad aayi hain... Humne bulaya tha.

Ooh.. Voh bhi aane wali hain humare saath...?

She wasn't disappointed... In fact she was really excited to be accompanied by Khushi .

K: jee nahi bhabhi... Aaj aapko puura din bas bhaiya ko jhelna hain... Hum phir kabhi aayenge apko tang karne.

Anjali blushed while Shyam had a boyish smirk on his face.

Khushi cleared her throat and bought them back to reality.

K:abhi aap dono jaaiye hum hain yaha... Aaj vaise bhi chutti hain humari Thanks to devi mayya.

It was all planned by the brother sister duo to bring the Anjali back to the reality.

Shyam took her to Delhi where they first met each other.

Aapko yaad hain Shyam ji yaha par hum

Haan yaha par hum pehli baar mile the.... This is the place were I met my other half... The place where a pure soul entered my life.... A pure soul who wanted nothing but the happiness of the people around her.... She looked so perfect to my eyes.... She always does look the same no matter how many years pass away..... She will always be the perfect one for me.
The way she had always been selfless attracted me more towards her. The way her tears appeared whenever anyone was sad.... Especially her chote.... She cared for her chote very much.... I knew that before a perfect wife... I had a perfect Mother for my future children.

Anjali was now in tears of happiness but again tears of guilt mixed with them... The fact her attitude changed towards her only chote hurt her now... Or maybe it always did hurt but she realised it now.

But then you came... You have same face as my Anjali's but your soul isn't as pure as her.... I don't know What happened that things took this drastic change... Or may be I know but we will handle the reason later.

Anjali knew that he wasn't angry but rather hurt by her behavior.
She was now slowly entering the real world by pushing her insecurities aside.

You know many believe in God and many are Atheists..... It's completely their decision... No one has any right to question their decision.

But now that you believe in God..... Why didn't you trust him enough to keep your family safe??... Why did you believe the words of another mortal being who potrayed as baba.. Over your God.. You now have me, my family, your family... But your chote only had you... You know it very well than any other person here.

Anjali broke down unable to handle the guilt. He let her cry cause now it was her time to realise the reality and blunder she created.

After a while Shyam confronted for her actions and it was revealed that ever since the marriage was decided her Mami asked her to be perfect in everything saying that Jha's were one of the most respected family of their community.
She initially obliged but as the days went on She started feeling insecure about everything she did... One day when she visited a temple with her Mami she came across that Baba... She initially argued with him and her Mami... But soon few followers came to the place talking about the greatness of that Baba. When she returned home she started to feel weird with chote's presence which grown into ignorance which her Mami told it as for the sake of Shyam.

Now that she narrated everything she herself could see the trap that was set for her. Thus she was out of the trap...

Aapko chote se baat karni chahiye iss baare mein..

Kya chote hume maaf karenge??

It's upto him Rani sahiba.

They decided to spend the night in a hotel and planned to leave for hometown by early morning flight.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗