The chance

Payal wasn't wrong when she agreed to be genuinely happy.

And why won't she be??... She finally decided to give a chance to her old love.

While she was in New York during the last week... Akash made sure to call daily... Though she was irritated In the beginning... Slowly his calls became her habit.

She could feel that he was genuine this time, which he definitely was.

When her flight landed, she didn't expect him to show up there for her this late night.

P:you don't have to do this Akash.

A:but I want to do this. How was the flight?

He asked while sharing a friendly side hug.

P:it was fine and now I feel great..

Akash knew by her words that he was the reason... He didn't need to confirm anything this time.

A:payal I-

P:Can we meet tomorrow... In our regular cafe?

Akash was happy with her words... And her eyes allowed him to have his hopes high.

He nodded his head excitedly making her smile.

They had talks for a while and she realised that Khushi wasn't here yet...

P:I'll get going... Khushi might be here anytime soon.

Akash took the cue and left her after ensuring her safety, without forgetting to place a tender kiss on her forehead.

Payal was excited to tell her decision to him tomorrow.

Akash already knew what's coming and his happiness knew no bound... They might have a new start from tomorrow.

Khushi's eyes didn't seem to find sleep.
His words kept repeating in her mind.

*No.one.can.take.your.place.

*did you mean your words?

*did you regret it?

His rage filled eyes still had imprint on her mind.

She felt suffocated with these feelings.. She knew that everything would come to an end tomorrow.

Arnav's room was filled with broken vase and Things scattered over the floor while he was still not done with his punching bag.

*it's not your fault

*anyone could have been in my place

*yes I do

*I regret it.

*anyone could have been-

SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP.

He punched the bag with more rage.... He finally fell on the ground with tiredness but his rage didn't subside.

If you really think that I could do the same with any other women... Why am I even bothered about avoiding the deal tomorrow..... You won't be surprised, would you Dr. Gupta. Then surely I will let you know about my marriage.... Tomorrow it is gonna be..

His rage took the decision but clearly he wasn't in his right mind... He then layed down on his master bed waiting for

Tomorrow

Four different souls expected many things for tomorrow but again destiny had it's own ways to do things...

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗