Trustworthy

After finalising the deal And after clearly mentioning that they had no rights to worry about the would be wife of ASR, which clearly made Arun to find the loophole in his condition, Arnav made his way to the cabin.

Aman Mathur, PA of ASR, was fast enough to know the mood of his boss thus kept himself in the safe distance from him... That was to stay away from his cabin but being ready to escort himself whenever was summoned by the scary beast sitting inside his cave.

ASR was now somewhere relived in successfully having the first step towards the deal .

But now came the main part of the deal.. The woman.

Being around the people, he had always been convinced in the ideology that he can have any woman he wants as they were ready to throw themselves on him anytime in the view of his status.

Also he didn't mind having any of those wooing women into this deal... But then suddenly ASR mind clicked in and described the potent danger to the reputation of his and his company.

So he decided to talk it out with his trusted people... Which were countable..
He as for now trusted two people who proved their loyalty whenever the time and situation demanded.
1) Mr. Roy... Well known lawyer
And the other was his one of the share holder

2) Sashi Gupta

All the office employees were watching the scene created by one of the HR of AR... Akash Raizada.
They knew the things going on behind the closed door of his cabin.. And why wouldn't they the moaning and groans weren't that low to not to disturb the silent working environment.

It didn't take Sherlock mind to know the people inside were none other than Akash and one of his favorite side chick Lavanya.

Lavanya Kashyap who tried her best to gain attention of ASR during her intern phase itself... But knowing it was impossible she settled herself to Akash who according to her would soon be gaining higher position knowing his relationship with ASR as his only brother.
What she didn't know was that ASR didn't give a fuck about the relationship he had with Akash and thus Akash was able to gain only HR position after 9 yrs of joining the company.

Akash who clearly knew Lavanya's intentions didn't bother to clear her delusion as his only purpose was to get his bed warmed.

Apart from being jealous of his brother's achievements he somewhere knew that he wasn't capable to handle those hardships... But as soon as that guilt kick in he would switch to his womanizer side to ignore and prevent the possible guilt signs from eruption.

Arnav's cabin:

Mr. Roy:So what do you think you can do with this current situation.
ASR:And why do you think you would be here if I had the solution already.?
Mr. Roy:Hehe chill I was just carried out with the filmy thing...
Uhm okay lemme think.

Mr. Roy:Well I do have a plan... Which you might think is cunning one but seeing your views on marriage... This is for the bride's safety.
*after receiving the deserved glare from great ASR

I think we should call upon a trusted woman and have another deal with her for next 6 months contract marriage. In which her name wouldn't be disclosed to the media.. Saying that marriage took place in presence of family only.
Many theories might arise from media... We will handle them as we always do.
We will also make sure she sees her profit of having 100% discount on the AR and any products she needs in these 6months .... But to make sure she won't disclose the deal to media She should also be under trusted security of ours.
And since the divorce things might have many loopholes which might have at loss... I will make sure to cover them up after your approval for the given idea.

ASR for now was in state of relief for asking Roy's help... He clearly didn't mind about the would be woman as he always considered everyone to be gold digger and thus knowing that the above profits mentioned he would easily find one.

But now it hit to him... Roy asked for trustworthy woman... He clearly didn't trust any human apart from the present two... Woman was far away thing to ask for..

Knowing the dilema of his client Roy now turned to Sashi.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗