The counter attack

Anjali Jha and Shyam jha were having their moment under the moon light when she decided to ruin it by spilling the made up tea.

An:Shyam ji
S:ji...

An:aapko ek baat bataani thi...
S:ji..
An:vo aaj party mein humne chote ko khushi ji ke saath badtameezi se pesh aate dekha tha...
*soon her trained tears started their dance over her cheek.

But what bothered her was Shyam's calmness over the matter. He didn't even bother to calm her down.

But his next question made her find the loophole in their cunning plan.

S:then what did you do to stop him?
An:I-.... I-

Shyam suddenly started to laugh which freaked her out.

S:aap kitni jaldi darr jaati hain Raani sahiba.... Humne bhi unko kahi aur jaate hue dekha tha aur jab chutki se pucha toh bataaya ki voh unke patient ke dost hain.... Aap bhi na pata nahi khushi ke baare mein itna protective hogayi ki apni parvarish pe sawaal khud hi sawaal utha diya haha. ..

Then it hit to her that if she Potrayed her brother in bad light she herself would be under one knowing the Shyam's family's thinking about the relationship.... They would easily blame her brother's action on her..... She might loose her love forever if his family disapproved over anything...

The fear of loosing him itself made her to crawl towards him and hug him tightly... He too responded with the same energy... While she sighed in relief... Shyam's inner turmoil seemed to be grown.

Flash back:

Khushi had enough of him and was also cursing herself for being weak around him... Then she realised the bracelet of her mother was missing... She then remembered the stunt Arnav pulled thus predicted the bracelet's probable location but while returning to the place she heard the suspicious conversation between her bhabhi and a relative of her bhabhi.... Even though she heard the conversation without knowing it's head or tail she somewhere knew the plot was against Arnav.

Even though she was angry at him for the previous encounter the thought alone of having a family which wished for their own son's destruction made her feel his pain.... It surprised her as she was now slowly coming to the logical room but again her heart spoke louder than ever when things came about particular Raizada.

She clearly knew the insecure self of her bhabhi was making her do things which a pure soul like would have never done... But again having a psychology study done during her professional years she was able to calculate the influence her manipulative Mami had over her.

Though this was nothing to do with her has not that lady decided to involve her bhabhi in her cunning plan

Khushi had a picture of how to solve the problem before it arised... That was only by keeping the open book in front of her brother and working over his decision.

She found it right to tell everything she heard to Shyam and also about the probable theories about the current situation source... It seemed like the Raizada siblings did have a traumatic childhood according to Shyam and each sibling used the trauma in their own way.

Khushi asked about his next move and was quite impressed by her brother's decision.
Shyam decided to play along with his wife but at the same time would make situations from which she would realise that he loved her true self... He loves her and will always love that selfless Anjali he met before wedding... Who cares for everyone and remained selfless towards her family and mainly towards her chote.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗