To Jha Mansion

After having their breakfast in their room, both decided to go to living room as Anjali and Shyam would be there anytime soon as they mentioned over the call.

Khushi saw the way family treated Arnav and the way Arnav treated his family... It was a cold War... But she decided to be bothered about it later.

While they were descending to the living room the door bell rang..

HP opened the door and welcomed the Jha couple inside..

Mami who was till now relaxing on the couch seemed to have got energy of the universe seeing the Jhas...

She took steps towards the said couple while opening her arms dramatically... Only to be ignored mercilessly.

Anjali straight up went hug Khushi.... Tightly as she was already feeling the pain her Nanad cum bestie would have undergone due to yesterday's mess.

Khushi reciprocated her energy as she too needed this for now.... Anjali had always been one of her comfort place after Guptas .

Shyam stood in silence beside Arnav.
And slowly patted his back while hie eyes held assurance that they were with them.
Arnav sighed in relief... Why not... He was practically expecting a slap from his di and a punch from his jijaji... For what their chutki had to go through... But again they didn't seem to hold him responsible... Atleast not fully responsible.

Mami by now digested the shock she was served with and returned to Anjali.

Mami:Arre bitiya... Itne duur kaaye aaye... Hum hi aajate milne...

An:Humari bhabhi aayi hain ghar mein toh ghar ki beti ka toh farz banta hain na unhe milne ka...

Shock was registered all over her face.

*hello hi bye bye... Ye kaise hovat hain??
She thought as her trap was seemingly a failure.

Soon there was knock on the door... And HP now unwillingly welcomed an unknown lady.... Well unknown to Khushi.

Oh.. No.. Said the sister -brother duo of Raizada family.

Mami excitedly went to hug her but again no one seemed to have her hug today...

Lady took strides towards the newly married couple and arrogance dripped from her tone.

L:oh so you are that woman huh?

She directed her glares to Khushi .

Sheetal don't get started I'm warni-

Arnav's sentence remained incomplete as Khushi held his hand and assured that she can handle it.

K: well atleast I'm not 'oh the other woman'...

Sassiness was evident in her tone while she had her nuptial chain to the view of everyone.

Sheetal seemed to be triggered.

Sheetal: Who the hell do you think you are?

K:DR.KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA.

Her tone made it evident that she would have no more unnecessary talks.

Mami:Arre oh ladki yeh hamari bhatiji hain... Hello hi bye bye...

K:oh.. Toh ghar ki Mehmaan hain... Hari bhai please inko ek glass paani laayenge.... Thak gayi hongi humara parichay lete lete...

Hp: ji abhi laaye Bhabhi..

Everyone except the mami and her bhatiji were trying to hold their laughter..

Sheetal looked over the Hall and arrogantly left the mansion...and mami left to her room..

K:well... That was shortest visit I ever had....

Arnav laughed unable to control anymore... Khushi joined him but others stood in surprise...

Khushi got confused with their behavior.

An: after so many years I saw you laugh like that chote..
She had her happy tears while Shyam smiled.

After so many years I'm back to home na di...

He said while looking at Khushi.... Khushi got flustered at the sudden attention she gained from everyone due to his words...

K:uhm... Bhabhi maine... Voh kal aapke kapde..

Shyam and Anjali seemed to understand her broken sentence...

An:Arre haan... Payalji ne aapke kapde diye the humko.... Hum actually Gupta house ko jaake aaye toh...

Anjali showed the bag and Khushi got sad for a while... She wanted to meet them but seemingly she lost the chance..

Shyam knew her turmoil so decided to lighten her mood.
He took her bag.

S:toh theeke... Chale.. Chutki?

Khushi and Arnav gave confused look while Anjali knew his plans.

An:haan chaliye already bohot der hogayi...

K:kahan jaana hain bhabhi??

An:Humare ghar.... Bhool gayi aaj month ka mid week hain.

Well jhas and Khushi had the practice of spending time together for a week hanging out in their home... Trio was actually close one than Arnav thought.

K:Arre haann... Main toh bhool hi gayi..
Chaliye..
She was about to take steps towards the couple when Arnav hurriedly held her hand..

Kahan jaana hain??

S:saale sahab we trio usually hang out in the mid week of every three months... So...

Shyam didn't have to complete the sentence and already Arnav realised their plans..

Oh... Okay wait I'll pack my clothes for a week...

An:whaattt??

What the-... I-... I mean.... After coffee day I'm also included in the gang right..

It wasn't a question... It was clearly a statement.

Anjali Smiled seeing her Chote slowly overcoming the walls he build around his heart.

Shyam agreed to his point adn soon the gang was in the Jhas car having their ride towards Jha mansion.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗