The Marriage Contract.

The week in Jhas mansion seemingly brought Arnav and Khushi into each other's comfort zone.

They weren't much awkward and were closer than before.
Though they never had physical things more than cuddling and occasional kisses, their married life was now bearable.

Anjali hugged Khushi while  Arnav and Shyam placed their bags into Arnav's car.

Yes Arnav sent the car for thorough inspection and now that it was cleared with no more privacy invading equipments he asked his driver to leave the car at Jha Mansion this morning.

Soo they took their leave and rode to Riazada house.

During the journey, Arnav stole few glances of his stranger but she seemed to be lost while looking outside the window.

Arnav could tell that something was bothering her.

He tried to call her few times but she didn't seem to respond... Sighing he parked the car in the road side.

Khushi was confused with the abrupt stop of the vehicle and turned to Arnav with confused look.

So finally I have your attention... I have been calling you...

Oh ... I was thinking something...

About?

Nothing..

Well I'm sure there is something but I'll take your answer for now.

Both laughed at the dejá vu moment and continued their ride.

Khushi was actually bothered about this marriage... She knew that Arnav wasn't doing things out of guilt but again would it have been her if Payal didn't call off her marriage.... Would it have been her if that stupid video didn't surface the internet... She sighed knowing that she will overthink about it... But again present is present... And she chose to have it the way it came.

Soon the days changed to months and while all this time Arnav and Khushi became close to his Nani.

Now that Nani finally knew Khushi would be there for her chote she sighed in relief that she won't have to be bothered about her daughter-in-laws cunning mind.

Even Akash was being obedient to Arnav and was sincerely working in the office... Arnav and Sashi were actually shocked with his change but didn't bother to question it.

Arnav also started to visit office after Khushi asked him to be sincere with his work... Yes he was actually avoiding the office as he was guilt over the fact that Khushi was unable to go to hospital because of that matter.
But again Khushi was successful in making him go to office.

Khushi too didn't waste her time but used it to gain the theoretical knowledge which she can use once she rejoined the hospital.

Finally after 5 months their lives were slowly back to track.

In the mean time Payal was also able to get her works done from home... Though it wasn't easy to convince her boss... But again the old lady knew that Payal was too talented to be laid off... Thus agreed for work from home thing.

One fine day After Khushi was done with her lunch with Nani she made her way to her room..

Her phone rang and bought a smile on her face seeing the name displayed on the screen

Hello Mr. Raizada.

Hello Khushi... Are you free for a while...

He had pleading tone confusing her..