The darkness

Arnav was surely loving the jha's company. It was second day of the fun week.

Khushi and Anjali were in kitchen preparing for breakfast while the gentlemen were preparing the dining table.

Shyam was efficiently doing his part of work but it seemed like the other person wasn't able to completely concentrate on his work.
Arnav was busy stealing glances of his wife who was doing her little dance while cooking and same goes with his sister.

S:bas kijiye saale saahab... Puri zindagi padi hain humari chutki ko dekhne ke liye...

Shyam wisphered and Arnav cleared his throat while his ear turned red.

Soon Khushi brought the breakfast to the table followed by Anjali.

They had their breakfast in silence untill Khushi broke the ice.

K:Okay so what's the plan for today.

An: Let's go for movie...
Today Salman's new movie is released.

While Shyam and Anjali knew about Khushi's crush on Salman... Arnav wasn't prepared for her reaction.

Khushi excitedly stood up to Arnav's surprise and was almost jumping in happiness.

What the-

Anjali then informed him about her crush thing and Arnav rolled his eyes.

Soon the plan was done and ladies took their leave to get ready for the movie.

Arnav soon followed Khushi and was surprised to see her all dolled up.

Kaise lag rahi honn???  Salman ji ke pasand ka colour...

Arnav pushed her to the wall and caged her. Khushi had her eyes pop out due to his actions... But his eyes were calm.

You are looking beautiful... Not because of that stupid colour but because of your eyes...

He kissed her eyes one by one

Because of your cheeks

He again kissed her cheeks tenderly...

Because of this cute little nose of yours...

He pressed his lips on her nose tip..

Because of your Lips..

Khushi closed her eyes due to his actions... Arnav slowly tilted his face and closed his eyes while closing the distance between their lips....

But before he could feel her lips Anjali called for them from living room making Khushi push him away.

Arnav groaned as his sister unknowingly ruined their moment while Khushi , all flustered, ran out of the room.

When Khushi came to living room she was welcomed with Shyam's questioning look and Anjali's teasing glances.

An:Chutki... You got fever??
She said while touching her forehead..

Khushi was confused and nodded her head in no.

S: then why are your cheeks red??

Khushi's eyes widened at the direct question thrown at her.

*hiccup×2

Arnav had the boyish smirk while handing her a glass of water. She glared at him before drinking the water to reside her hiccups.

An:oh... Ab samjhi...

S:kya.... Chutki ko bhukaar hain??

An:offo aap bhi na...