The second meet

Arnav by now realised that he stopped breathing for a while.
His muscles forgot to twitch hearing the familiar voice.
Had he knew this feeling earlier... Maybe sane people called it being anxious.
But he didn't need to bother about it... Or so he thought.

Khushi entered the cabin still focusing on the papers she had thus failed to notice that there was another occupant in the cabin other than Dr. Sharma.

K:I wanted to have your opinion about this case Dr... Aaahhh

She being herself created the mess within the seconds of her arrival.

Well this time... The mess was less a mess but more like awkwardness.
She chose her regular seat... Which she usually preferred while having conversations... Nothing wrong... It was out of practice.

Just that it was already occupied by the Most arrogant being....

Arnav:What the-?
Khushi:That should be me.... What the-? What are you doing on my chair..?

Arnav raised his eyebrow.
Arnav:this Dr. Sharma's chamber and obviously the chairs other than his are for occupants... I was the first one to arrive so was the first one to occupy.

Khushi knew he had the logic... But it still felt illegal of him to occupy her unsaid chair.
Dr. Sharma:well that's the point Mr. Raizada our chutki doesn't listen to logic since the beginning.

Khushi: haww!! Maamaji aap bhi?? Aap toh kahete the ki working hours mein no Nick names aur ab aap hi

Nurse-Dr.sharma Dr. Verma is asking for your guidance for the critical surgery going on.

Dr. Sharma found the right chance so went away in hurry to avoid the storm named Khushi.

Khushi was still glaring at her uncle's back... Unknown about her actions being watched keenly by her stranger.

Arnav cleared his throat to bring her attention back.
Khushi just threw side eye to him and started to pick the case sheets which were scattered on the floor due to the result of wrong occupant occupying the right chair.

Arnav Not being himself... Helped her to pick the papers... All the while receiving the glare from his stranger.

Khushi:Thank-

Arnav:it's okay I would have done the same if any once

Khushi:but I don't take help from anyone.... But again chillar nahi hain mere paas
*her iconic hair flip

And suddenly our Arnav switched to the ASR..

And in a swift motion he held her hand from back and pushed her to the wall in the process of  making her face him.

The action so rapid and smooth that Khushi for a while went into the trance... Only to be brought back by his first harmless taunt.

Arnav:honge bhi kaise... Chutki ne chocolates jo leli.

After what felt like million years his face had a boyish smirk.
Khushi took a while to digest his taunt as her mind was blogged by the proximity they were sharing at this position... Her breathe was already mixed with his... A slight movement from any party would lead to the Collision of their precious nose.
But it seemed like Arnav didn't realise the position as he was back into drowning in the hazel wells... This time so deep that it already felt like home.

She was the first to regain and slightly pushed him back breaking his trance... He noticed her red cheeks and wanted to confirm if it was for him.... His sudden urge to know the reason surprised him more than ever.

Khushi then did a stunt which his subconscious mind expected a way earlier. She kicked his feet again... But this time he too could feel the lowered intensity of the kick.

Khushi:don't you dare touch me again without my permission.

He still didn't fail to see the extra words in her signature line... It took every ounce of him to control the smile from spreading on his face.

Khushi... His heart whispered.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗