The ignorance-2

Look here Khushi.

I said Leave. Now

His hold tightened with her ignorance...

Khushi whatever the matter is... Talk to me.

I told you before and will repeat the same... I won't share my personal things to a stran-

Before she could complete her sentence he pushed her to her car door trapping her between the car and him.

Dare you repeat the Sentence....

At this point both were breathing heavily

One out of rage while other one was breaking down with the guilt building up in her by the inner voice.

The fresh tears brimmed in her eyes making all his rage vanish in air.

He left her shoulders and cupped her face while rubbing his thumb tenderly over the tear stained cheeks.

Shh shh... Okay we can talk it out after... First let's get out of here... It's already late.

She decided to first calm herself down cause this time he was being adamant over his decision.

She removed his hands and asked him to put decent distance between them which he obliged unwillingly.

She then took out her phone and called someone while he waited patiently for her moves.

Hello.. Mamaji aapka shift khatam hogaya??

Accha to phir aap mujhe ghar drop kar sakte hain kya... Meri gadi ka tyre puncture hogaya tha. Jee theek hain main yahi parking lot main hunn.

She ended the call and faced him... This time calmness was already gained by her.

You can leave Mr. Raizada... I will be going with my uncle.

He just took few steps towards her which made take few steps backwards and her back came in contact with the car door for the second time.

He then stood beside her trying to regain some calmness he had over the day.

I said-

I'll wait till Dr. Sharma arrives....

She could feel that he was sincerely worried for her safety... But again she didn't want to read any action of his as a special one.... Any gentlemen like him would have done the same to the woman they knew.

Both stood in silence... Though each other's presence was itself a turmoil to each other they still found peace in each other's presence.

This time Arnav didn't repeat his question... He decided to talk about it tomorrow... For now he knew that silence was her necessity. So he obliged to her unasked request.

Khushi stood while folding her hands and taking the car door as support for her back.
Her heart and mind were fighting battle were she herself stood with the mind.... There was need for the battle but these days her heart was being stupid and equally adamant. It surprised her but again today was filled with surprises well to be precise they all were shocks.

Dr. Sharma arrived after what felt eternity and Arnav took his biddings .

Sharma didn't ask about his presence there which surprised the couple for a while.

He then looked at the car she entered leaving the lot and then disappeared form his view.

What's wrong Khushi??? He wisphered under his breathe.

Don't let this repeat Khushi  she repeated in her mind.

A day suddenly had these drastic changes that lead her soul to a distance from his soul that he still didn't recognise it.

He had his hope of having a talk with her the very next day.... But she was also adamant in not meeting him any time soon.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗