Nothing

Soon the employee gained the attention of Payal, Akash and buaji with the bridal collections.

Here inside the trial room Khushi struggled with the dori of the blouse.

K:buajii.... Zara andar aayi yein na...

She said while unlocking the door.
Soon the door was open and again locked from inside.

Khushi was still struggling with her dori and when she felt that she had another helping hand she closed her eyes in relief and continued her blabbering.

Dekhiye na buaji.... Abhi se dori bandhne nahi aarahi hain... Lagta hain exercise chaalu karna padega devi mayya...

Koi zarurat nahi hain... Main rahunga na dori bandhne ke liye... Hamesha-

Khushi practically had a jump scare on hearing his voice and turned to face him while her back touched the mirror she was facing till now.
Arnav got confused at her reaction.... Her eyes were practically popping out.

Abhi acche se nahi baandhi hain..

Kya!?

Dori...?

Uhmm... Buaji ko buala laayenge...

Kyu?

Dori bandhne..

Main bhi toh vahi kar raha hun...

Khushi sighed to have control over herself or else she would end up shouting about the video.

Aapko acche se nahi aata na Dori baandhna... Isiliye.

Yeah... I agree acche se nahi aata hoga... Lekin practice karunga toh aa jayega... It's not a rocket science..

Aapko practice kyun karni hain!!??.. Buaji ko bula laayiye...

Kyun karni hain matlab??... Aage se tumhari Dori bandhna bhi toh hain.

Khushi looked at his eyes to find any hint of sarcasm or anything that would prove his recent statement wrong.. But found none.

Uski zarurat nahi hain...

He raised his eyebrow while closing the distance.

Zarurat nahi hain matlab??

Matlab zarurat nahi hain.

She was calm yet stern. She had more than enough conversation with him than she intended to have today. She side stepped him and was about to leave the room but he pulled her back to trap her between him and the mirror while his arms stood as bars against her movements.

What happened??

Nothing

Then why are you behaving like this?

Nothing Mr. Raizada... Please leave and call buaji.

What's with that Mr. Raizada all of sudden...

Call buaji..

I'm asking you something Khushi..

And I don't know why you are asking anything at this point.. It's simple.. You are not allowed to tie my Dori.. So leave and call buaji.

Khushi lost her cool due to the position she was sharing with him. She just wanted to be out of it... As soon as possible.

Arnav's jaw clenched at her words..