Dilemma

Roy, being a lawyer, kept all the information about the surrounding people... Sashi was no exception.

And knowing the amount of debt he owed to Arnav's mother, he decided his next move.

Sashi wasn't in particular money debt but was in debt to Arnav's mother 's good deeds towards his family.
He still consider himself to be guilty for her death.
Had he not for the first time asked her to pick up his daughters from the school, she wouldn't have got into the accident at the cost of her life.

Arnav knew the reason but it didn't bother him cause he knew from younger age that his father was after his mother's life. Though he mentioned the same to Sashi, it did nothing to sooth his guilt.

But Roy was ready to use the same guilt of Sashi for their own good. It did sound cunning to him but seeing the severity of the situation and also having a main backup plan for the to be bride, he made his move.

Sashi had knew this was coming by the look of the Lawyer and was ready to throw his hands.
But then Roy started his points.
Mr. Roy:I know that you have strangled me to death already in your mind.. But listen to me first.
I know your Daughter is doing her studies in fashion in New York and if she gets access to further materials and experience d guidance she will be more capable one in her field..
And if she agrees for the deal it won't taint her image as we will make sure that only Maliks know her as wife of ASR and then can return to New York in these 6 months... If any problem arise she can again visit India..
I somewhere think this is profitable to your daughter and having an idea about her decisions she is more logical than emotional... Rest is for you to decide.

Arnav decided to leave the cabin as he knew his presence might put Sashi in dilemma and his decisions might tend towards his guilt. He never wanted to use Sashi's weakness in his profit. So decided to leave rest on Sashi.
But he was ready to take No as an answer which he clearly mentioned to Sashi.
And if was ready to the deal He didn't mind either as he himself was more tending towards the logic mentioned by Roy... If the woman herself won't be present in India controversies are less likely to arise.

Sashi too somewhere found logic in the deal which wasn't a difficult task for a business man like him. But again a slap was offered by a father, who clearly thought this deal as keeping his daughter at sale.

He couldn't handle the guilt from both sides thus decided to leave everything to his daughter.

*Phone call
S:Hello beta , are you free?
P:yes papa, for 10mins to be precise
S:oh... I wanted to discuss about a deal...
P:go on...
He explained everything to her without leaving single detail, even Roy agreed for that, knowing she had every right to know things to the depth.
P:so you want me to get into this deal?
S:No beta there is no pressure from my side neither from ASR.. It's completely upon you to decide.
P:Ok papa will tell you about my decision at night.
S:Ok beta... Sorry onc-
*end

New York :
Payal had listened to every detail of the deal and she didn't mind to accept it knowing the profits she would be getting
But apart from the profit loss ratio There was a mountain sized Revenge grown in her heart against particular Raizada. She knew this was a right chance to get it done.
Though she knew she might break a rule of not exposing this to anyone she was ready for the risk to make sure he knew about her marriage.

*phone rings
Payal sighed knowing the talk she had to deal with.
P:haa buaji boliye.
M:tumko toh maaloom hain na ki hum kya baat karna chahatein hain..
P:ji buaji aur apko bhi pata hain ki mera jawaab kya hone wala hain.
M:haay re Nand kishore tumhe kaayein yeh samajh nhi aa raha hain ki tumhaari shadi kitna mahatv puurn hain hamare ghar mein... Tumhari shaadi ke baad hi titiliya ki shadi ki baari aayegi... Tum dono ke umr hogayi hain shadi ki... Aur kitne din iss bhudiya ko sataaogi tum dono..
P:buaji aapko pata hain ki aapke in sab baaton se mere jawaab badal nhi jaayega aur rahi baat hamari titliya ki toh maine pehle bhi kaha hain ki agar uski shadi pehle hoti hain to mujhe koi aapatti nhi hain.
M:lekin samaj ko toh hain na... Nand kishore hi tumlogon ko sambhale.
P:buaji aapne dawayi leli?
M:tumhe uski chinta karne ki kounu jarurat nhi hain
P:offo buaji please na aap gussa mattt kijiye.. Aur waise bhi khushi hain na vo apko dawayi de chuki hogi.. Mujhe puura bharosa hain apni chutki par... Thike abhi yaha kaam hain buaji bye..
M:haan haan bye Nandakishore.

She then called her father and informed him about the acceptance of the deal.

Arnav's cabin:

When Arnav came to know about the acceptance of the deal his ASR mind started to judge the woman but again his Arnav self defended telling about the circumstances and also warned to not to question Sashi's upbringing.

Though he never accepted but somewhere ge considered Sashi as his father figure.

After what felt like million years Aman decided to enter the cave as he had to remind the beast about his monthly check up for diabetes.
Arnav however was disappointed that his personal doctor was busy in some emergency so he himself has to go to hospital to meet him.
But he obliged knowing the importance of health... especially during this phase.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗