The dent

Ok finally our leads are meeting so ohooo🥳..

At Hospital

Arnav was waiting in the cabin of Dr. Sharma.

After the greetings Doc prescribed new medicines other than from usual knowing his patient's busy schedule.

When Arnav left the cabin, he felt a tingling sensation across his body and sudden rush of wind around him.. His heart again took it's pace after a while. This had been everytime he visited this hospital which was usually rare as he used to get home check up done.

Arnav being himself never bothered about it.. Neither than nor now.
Though today he felt the intensity of the feeling increased to many folds he chose to ignore things as long as it didn't affect his stocks in the market.

He then called his driver to leave the car keys to him as he wanted to spend some lonely time and driver did the same.

While walking towards his car in the parking lot he peeked into his prescription due to which he wasn't able to see a well grown woman and bumped into her making her stumble and leading her towards the floor.
But his reflexes were as fast as light.
He balanced her by her holding her free hand while other hand of her had a baby held securely against her chest.
In this storm of events time chose to stop for what felt like eternity when the pair of brown eyes met a pair of hazel ones.

He again felt as if his heart forgot it's function to beat against his chest... The touch of her palm itself felt so strange yet familiar.
His breathe got uneven but eyes were static , continuing its action of being drown into the hazel wells.

Their trance was broken but someone who started yelling while taking strides towards the lady.

Man:how dare you? You whore.. How dare you take my daughter away from me I am her father and if you dare to step in between us I won't think once before suing yo-*slap

Lady: mind your words Mister and if you dare to use your right over this baby you already know what I am capable of so better back off and surrender yourself or I know my ways.

For a while Arnav saw his mother in her. The amount of strength that slap held.
But again his mother never dared to rise her voice in front of her cunning husband unlike this woman in front of him. He then thought to mind his business thinking it as another family drama.

But then he heard the click sound and saw the knife in the Man's hand directing towards the lady.
This time not only did his reflex kick in but also his childhood trauma.

Soon he made the lady dodge the knife by pushing her away and immediately steadied her. And then took his rage on the Man by beating him mercilessly.

To the point that The man's face didn't twitch. To the point that he himself didn't feel the pain.

The lady was at utter shock seeing the stunt a stranger pulled in front of her but soon regained herself and held his shoulder from behind.

It surprised Arnav how fast her touch soothed him and brought him back from his rage.

Lady:Calm down mister... You don't have to waste your energy on this Douchbag.

Arnav was surprised by the calmness she held even after being at the point of knife a minute ago.

Soon police arrived and took over the charge.
While the lady got busy with the investigation Arnav chose to stand there for her.

He himself didn't know the reason.
After few words police took the man towards hospital and the lady handed the baby to a nurse and asked her to take care of her for a while.

Arnav was observing everything without a blink... Though he knew this had nothing to do with the stocks of his company he still chose to pour attention into the matter and concluding it as another family drama between married couple.
He chose to turn around after he realised the amount of time he wasted in this unnecessary duel.

But again was called from behind.
Lady:hey wait Mister... Uhm Mr. Saviour??
Arnav:what the-?
Lady:hehe sorry I didn't find anything more suitable than that... Well thank you for saving -

Arnav:for saving you and your baby.. Yeh? But again for how long you both will be saved from that shit... You should have been more careful while choosing your life partner but come on whom am I joking to you all need one who can fulfill your needs and in return you will do the same. Just because you are a gold digger now your daughter have to suffer from an undeserved father of her..

Arnav knew he was not even near to any place to have a right to talk like that to a woman he met few minutes ago but his childhood events switched on and here he was blabbering everything that came into his mind without even caring to use filter.

Lady looked at him with unreadable expression which triggered him more.
He took long strides towards her and stood close to her.. But still at a descent distance.
Her eyes weren't showing any sign of fear or guilt. Her eyes we're still unreadable which made him to spill more triggering accusations which he himself didn't know existed.

Arnav:now what are you planning to huh? False harassment case and getting out the money from me?? Then don't even try to woman like yo-

Lady:Shut up! Heard more than I should so now shut up. I don't care what you think about the whole situation but again I will grace your pathetic self an explanation you don't even deserve.
That man was husband of my patient and knowing that she gave birth to a girl he took the baby and went towards the parking lot to do God knows what.
Thanks to God that I was returning from the hospital and it didn't take a Sherlock mind to know his intentions.
While I was here to thank you for the risk you took to save her but you yourself showed your views on woman.
Thank the Lord that I didn't waste my precious Thank you over a pathetic life like you who doesn't even have a basic manners about the choice of words let alone your insecure opinions about all the women.

For the first time in his life as a successful man Arnav was slapped with words like pathetic and insecure while describing him.. It took every ounce of him to not to pull her to his face and shout about the events which made him to think so about the women.

After all the things he had today, explaining himself to a stranger was the last thing he wanted to do... So he just turned back and walked towards his car.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗