Stuck in house -2

Ar: shut up Khushi.

But her scream didn't seem to subside cause of which he himself had to eneter the floured floor to calm her down.

He placed his palm over her already messed mouth while other made it's way to her hair.

Ar:Shut up it's me Khushi.
Now Khushi seemed to  finally open her eyes and was welcomed with the brown wells again for the fourth time of the 2 weeks.

She then signalled him to remove his palm... Which he obliged unwillingly

(Khushi's lines are in italics while arnav's one are in bold form)

The hell are you doing here???

Guess I can ask the same to you? *with his iconic raised brow.

Khushi huffed while keeping her hands over the hips and tried to do the same with one eyebrow... Which she clearly found a difficult task to complete.

Arnav's smile threatened to spread seeing her efforts towards mimicking his actions.

What are you trying to do Khushi? *had winning smirk

None of your business Mr. Raizada *did her iconic hair flip

Something didn't click well to him with having her addressing so formally... Which he chose to ignore for now.

Back to my question

Which was first asked by me

That doesn't count

Wanna grace me with example Mr. Raizada.

Nope not interested

What the-

The surprise went unnoticed by her as she again busied herself in clearing the mess.

Arnav sat on the counter while she was still struggling with the flour container.

Well another example to not to enter the field without having the skills to fight.

And what about the lesson to not to enter the conclusion without knowing the situation?? I was opening the container when you chose to scream AUNTY OPEN THE DOOR.... Any sane person who knew that she is alone in the home would have had the same reaction.

While she explained the situation he was still stuck in her earlier statement.

*and what about the lesson to not to enter the conclusion without knowing the situation??

He had this sudden urge to explain himself but watching her behavior at this situation..... He didn't want to ruin the flow by bringing the controversial encounter they had yesterday.
He felt selfish for that but he was surprisingly okay with that.

Mr. Raizada you here?

*clears throat... Yup
And again why are you here...

Wanted to meet di... You?

Well already met bhaiya and bhabhi and since it's a day off for me I chose to spend time here knowing that they won't be heare for a day it was better option.

Nonsense.. Living alone is never a better option.

Uhm...yes but Kamla aunty is there with me

It didn't take a Sherlock mind in knowing who the Kamla aunty was

Well your Kamla aunty locked me up here

AND YOU LET HER DO THAT

What the- calm down she went to buy some fruits and would return soon hopefully.

Well then let your hope fully die cause she is nowhere near to return

What nonsense

Yes Mr. Raizada she is Alzheimer's patient and in your language the statistics of having  the door open till next morning is nearly nill.

What the hell! I had an important meeting to attend after lunch hours..

Khushi excitedly came in front of him

Well thank me later for this brilliant idea... Delay your lunch for today.

What-
Told ya no need to mention

Shut up Khushi.

Well there Mr. Raizada I thought you would take the cue of me addressing you formally but seems like this wise man needs words.... It's Dr. Gupta for you.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗