1 month

Warning:slightly mature content (18+)

After he had his food she took the cutlery to wash while Arnav tailed her. She started washing the dishes while he cleaned them with clean cloth.

His actions took her back to the memories they made when they were trapped in Jha mansion.

Tears brimmed in her eyes..... Her mind repeated that she was just replacement.... Marriage was just his way to compensate his guilt.... He never believed in marriage things..

After she was done with dishes she hurriedly ran to her room unable to hold the tears. She didn't blame him... He too now got to know that the contract was already signed... She felt disappointed that he had to be bound to her because of the situations... Because of his guilt... He never willed to be married to anyone.. And obviously she won't be an exception.

Arnav followed her within seconds and before he could enter the room she went to bathroom and locked herself up.

Khushii...

Mr. Raizada... I... I... It's already late... Please.. Sleep...

Khushi... What's wrong with you.... Let's talk it out as we always do... Khushi open the door or else others might have to be disturbed...

She hurriedly opened the door.

Can't you stop it.... Stop taking care of me cause of guilt... It hurts.... Just forget that I exist for one month and After that I won't however exist in your life...

Her words were with rage and.. Did the same to Arnav..

He pushed her inside the bathroom pushing and trapping between the wall and in the process had the shower on.

He held her cheeks to make her face him and his eyes hinted his rage due to her words...
He pulled her by her waist leaving no sane distance.... While they were dripping under the shower... Their souls cried oceans for each other...

You think it's all out of guilt..??.... And what the hell did you say.... You won't exist for me after one month.

She too wasn't trying to have any calm... His actions weren't letting her to have any calm.

Yes... One month.. And I'm out of your life-

Before she could even talk further her lips were sealed by his.
She tapped his shoulder forcefully while pushing him away and surprisingly succeed in the mission..

Dare you do that again.... I don't want to be touched by man who would be there for one month... You. Understand.

Yup... She triggered him again unknowingly... They both were being hopeless at this point.

He held her shoulder tight enough to imprint his mark...

Then who else will huh??

Well the talk and actions had no bound tonight.

Someone who won't marry me for just 6 months like you Mr. Raizada.

The mere thought that any other man had more rights over her than him... Made the beast arise in him.

He pushed her both hands behind and clutched it under one hand of his.

Other hand pushed her back making her chest bump into his... His hand then crawled from back to nape of neck making her face up giving more access to view her now wet neck.

I'll leave No fucking Man to exist on this earth who dares to think about you... Let alone touching you.... You are mine to touch.... Mine to hurt... Mine to love... Mine to smile... Mine to cry..... YOU. ARE. MINE.

His lips searched for her soft spot and her loud breathe confirmed the site.
He started to suck on her skin and his tongue did it's licking work..

Khushi wasn't able to keep her eyes open due to his actions... She tried to free her hands and after multiple attempts her hands were finally out of his clutches... She pushed him away ... But by that time her neck was already having his purple mark.

STOP IT NOW...

She hated for being so weak in front of him... But he always had this effect on her which no one else had till now in her life.

She turned to leave but he held her hand pulling her into shower while hugging from back.

His hands where encircled around her waist while her hands rested on his...

There breathing was in sync and so was their heart beats.

Arnav closed his eyes to calm himself down... He knew he should handle things more calmly or else he might loose her forever... That lone thought made him to tighten his hold around her.

The shower water ran over their bodies relaxing them to an extent..

We need rest....

We need a talk dammit.

He said making her face him.

Now that both were somewhere near calmness.. He could finally have her eyes only on him... Her eyes held the tears while his were only with hopes... Hopes to find out the way out of the mess.

She too realised that the talk was now more than just a necessity.

He held her hand and guided outside the bathroom after turning off the shower.

She took two towels out of the wardrobe and held out one to him which he gladly accepted. While she was drying her hair.... Her actions made him to have insane control over his actions.

*first have the talk Arnav singh raizada

He scolded his mind.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗