The coffe day

While all during the working days, Arnav surprisingly got busy.... Though his mind went back to the hospital night he chose to stay away thinking that she need some time for herself.
Though he tried his best to have a reason to meet her the very next day of the incident... He got none.

While he was busy with upcoming fashion week, she was working past her shift hours.... Even Dr. Sharma advised her to take care of her health seeing the amount of work stress she was asking for.

But in the mean time she too found a solution for her dilemma.
She decided to treat him as any other known acquittance neither more nor less. She had enough time to gain control over emotions.

At Friday night she received a call from Anjali asking for her weekend schedule.
Khushi mentioned that she will be available from afternoon.

Anjali thus planned for having a coffee date with her at weekend.

Khushi didn't mind as she too needed a break from the busy week she had so gave her nod.

She didn't bother to ask the address as it was common for three of them to hangout at their regular cafe shop.

Though that was far away from her hospital, she didn't mind as she knew it was one of the peaceful place to hangout in the city.

Weekend Afternoon:

Khushi entered the cafe and saw that their regular place was still not occupied so she figured out that she was early thus made her way to restroom.
It had always been a practice of her to follow hygiene before hanging out with her people... She never wanted to give a single chance to any pathogens to bother her people.

By the time she was back to the seat it was already occupied by her favorite couple.

K:Hello bhabhi jaan.

An:hello Khushi jii

The women shared a warm hug while Shyam waited for his turn

S:Dr.khushi lemme remind you that you are my sister first then the sister in law of your bhabhi jaan...

K:well in the past I didn't know that a cute soul called Bhabhi existed otherwise I would have been her sister in law first and then your sister.

Shyam faked his anger making the two women giggle at his actions

Khushi then faced both of them and took the corner part of the couch having her sides supported with the wall

She then noticed a familiar coat on the other edge of the couch.

Khushi in her own excited self started blabbering again.

K:Bhai since when did you start wearing coat of Laad governor.
Ar:What the-?

And there started her anxious hiccups.

While Anjali tried to hid her laughter by seeing her nanad's Shock face... Shyam passed the glass of water to him while addressing the man who stood behind her couch.

S:Khade kyu hain Saale sahab... Baithiye.

Arnav obliged while still throwing glares at his stranger for describing his fashion sense with the worst way he could ever think of.

Khushi then composed herself and again reminded herself about her solution and decided to stand with it.

Ar: Tumhe sahi mein ye coat Laad governor ka laga? *his iconic raised eyebrow.

K:well... To be honest... Yup

Ar:What the- Tumhe pata bhi hain about this trending fashion... Foreign mein ye one of the top trending fashion sense hain...

K: wahi toh Mr. Raizada.... In foreign this outfit actually suits according to it's usually cold weather lekin India mein ye 3 peices aise daily wear ke liye nahi bane....
Our country's weather clearly doesn't balance your trending fashion sense.

Arnav knew that She had logic and again thanked his stars for the intervention of the Barista.

W:Your order Sir?

Ar:Black tea

K:what the-... Hot chocolate

An:two expresso.

W:okay Mam. Your oder will be ready in few minutes..

While the waiter took his leave Khushi had her mind made up for tease against particular Jha.

K:Arre vah bhabhi... You already seem to accept your sautan.

Arnav was bewildered by her choice of words but again her eyes twinkled with naughtiness thus he chose to watch the show she put up across the table.

S:chutki don't start with that again

An: Why not?? She has all rights to remind me about the fateful day when you chose this bitter expresso over me...

Soon his convincing arguments started with his beloved wife while His chutki was watching the show with giggling and smiling over the couple.

Arnav never knew this extent of peace he was feeling at that time.... He now realised what it felt to be with your people.

Khushi who by now added more fuel to the playful fire was now almost clapping her hands for the filmy line her bhabhi chose to throw at Shyam.

The couple noticed it and Anjali bent to twist Khushi's ear for her playful plot.
And soon both laughed at Shyam's Angry pout.

Their laughter was filling Arnav's heart with calmness and blossom of happiness arised in his heart.

He was watching the women and smile spread on his face.

S:saale saab atleast you argue on behalf of the men community...

Ar:uhm.... Yes... Uh... Yes so....

Khushi mimicked his words by making fun of him... He didn't know why it was so hilarious that the women weren't seemingly controlling their laugh.

Ar:Well you are right for choosing your expresso over anyone Jijaji... I'm with you..

K:What the- so you will choose you black coffee over the love of your life.

Ar:yup I will without thinking twice

They by now were facing each other and to the surprise of jha couple, Khushi was seemingly ready to throw her hands on him...

Suddenly Khushi's inner voice hit her before she would have ended up in awkward situation.

*it shouldn't bother You Khushi.

*you don't have any rights to argue about this...

*remember your solution.

She seemingly stopped her actions and faced the Jha couple and stayed silent..

Arnav was still watching her with those doe eyes he had when she was glaring him a few seconds ago.

W:your order sir.

Soon they had their respective drinks in silence.

Well for Jhas it was peaceful one but for the other couple the silence was killing.... Specially particular Raizada didn't like it at all.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗