The Reaction

Khushi:oh hello Mr. What the- long time no see?
Arnav just ignored her talks cause it did nothing to sooth his burning heart.

Seeing the ignorance any sane person would have took the cue to stay away... But again here was Khushi kumari Gupta. She not only hate logic but also the the teases of her that go in vain when she is in mood to tease someone.

But what she didn't realise was the someone here was none other than the beast named ASR.

Khushi -uhm seems like you are hurt.... Don't worry I will clear the debt I had for your help.... Today surprisingly I have chilla-

Her sentence remained incomplete due to the hindrance caused by the listener.
Arnav had enough and his actions were nowhere near control.

He pulled her to a lonely place and held her against a gaint tree... The closeness again gave chills to her... But that wasn't the same on the other side.

Khushi:I was just
Ar:shhhh - he had one of his fingers pressed on her lips.... The press was way far away from tenderness.
She hissed at his action but now he won't care.
Ar:so what were you offering... Yup chillars... I wonder how many men you needed for that collections.

That was enough to trigger her... At first she ignored thinking it as an opinion of random stranger over whole women community.... But this time it was him and that too the accusations directed towards her and only her.
She kicked his feet as their sign to not to cross the line... But this time he didn't budge... Instead closed the only distance present between them.
And in the process had her both hands clutched in his free hand while the other now masked her whole mouth leaving little space for their mixed breathes.

Arnav's eyes were burning with rage and she knew that he was clearly not in the right mind.
She started to wiggle around but in vain... Each wiggling stunt of hers triggered him to close any visible and invisible distance between them..... But what he didn't know was more the distance he reduced between their bodies... More distant was he getting from her soul.

At this point their foreheads were touching each other and she for the first time felt uncomfortable around him. He had always respected the limits during their countable encounters but today was as if he was a completely different person for her.

She closed her eyes to regain her calmness which resulted in lone tear to flow away that were held in her eyes so far.

While she was in her own struggle of composing herself back he didn't feel to fight against the urge of his willingness.
And so his next actions shocked her to the core.

He bent his already close face sideways towards her ear and whispered "how much did he offer? "

And that was the last string for her. She gained sudden strength to push him away and succeeded in the process.

Now her willingness to gain calm was long gone.
A tight slap was offered to the deserved being in front of her.

Khushi:enough Mr. Raizada. I had heard more than enough. At first I thought to let your mistakes slide away but now I see no reason to do so. Who the hell are you to question my character? What rights you have over me to question any damn thing about me?

Khushi at this point had tears brimming in her eyes threatening to fall any time soon. She thus turned away and ran towards the exit.

All this mess was keenly watched by two pairs of eyes whose cunning minds plotted another trap for him....

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗