Jogging detective....?

Warning:  18+

Early morning Payal left to the nearest Park of their locality as particular Raizada was finally back to lucknow after a week from Delhi due to some work given to him by ASR... Yes he finally gained some trust from Arnav and Sashi through his hard work and consistency.

Though it was local Park... Fortunately no one was present at this early morning... People in their locality were majorly youngsters and the few elders present were also no that enthusiastic to wake up at such early morning...

Payal hurriedly took her steps towards the sitting area of the park where he was already present.

Akash as soon as he saw his love, pulled her into the tight hug. Payal too reciprocated it with same energy.

A:Goddd.... I missed you..

P:I missed you too...

Akash picked her up making her legs swing in air while he pecked her lips making her smile at his actions.

A:And you know what....

P:what??

A:I have decided to meet Sashi Sir...

Payal hugged him tightly and he too mimicked her action.

Akash finally came over his fear of rejection from Sashi knowing his past womanizer behavior.

He excused himself whenever Payal brought up about the meet.. He finally confessed about his fear of rejection and more importantly the fear that her father might separate them forever.

Now that he was finally confident over himself... And knew that Payal would be with him at each step he was ready to meet Sashi.

They had their peaceful moments before bidding the leave with feathery pecks.

Unknown that a pair of  eyes watched all of their actions .

Khushi got up late... And mainly due to the disappearance of comfort she was searching for..

She opened her eyes to find the other side of the bed empty. She took her phone to call him and enquire about his whereabouts there was already a message sent early morning by his number.

*am going for jogging.... Yeah not so my type but that park I saw the last time I visited this locality actually seemed peaceful... So will be trying it out today... Didn't disturb you as you were surely having the peaceful sleep in my arms😉.

What the-.. Since when did he learn to use such emojis..

She smiled and soon replied him back.

*Good morning and Yup that park is actually peaceful one... Hope you are enjoying.

*And yeah the sleep was indeed peaceful one .

She was happy she could mention to him about it without much awkwardness even after that one month deal thing.

She made her way to bathroom to freshen up.

After she left the bathroom to enter the bedroom... She was welcomed with Arnav sitting on the bed with an unreadable expression.

What's up Mr. Raizada?....

Khushi... Today... I.... Khushi... Park..

Hearing his confusing sentence she sat in front of him...

What's wrong...?

Now that he finally looked up... Her dry hair were almost floating in the air due to the direction of wind through the window.
While few strands were falling on her face...